http://fashionpix.org/data/media/28/Axente2.jpg
http://fashionpix.org/data/media/28/Axente3.jpg

10-10-2012
V.I.P.

cute pics - thank you Philipp Revellh for sharing

10-10-2012
scenester

Vogue Model Wall

How do you say hello where you are from? “Szia!” (For goodbye, we say “Puszi.”) What is your Starbucks order? Chai tea latte—venti size—or hot chocolate. What are the three items you always keep in your purse? My iPhone, my Fossil wallet, and my apartment key.

How were you discovered? My mother agency, Attractive Models, found my sister Benedetta on a community page a few years ago. Most memorable modeling moment? When I opened the Prada show. Most embarrassing modeling moment: I had a job in Asia for a fashion show, and the clothes looked too weird. Thank God in the very last moment my booker canceled it. It would have been really embarrassing. Favorite model(s) of all time: Gisele Bündchen and Karlie Kloss.

How do you stay in model shape? Any tricks of the trade? When I have free time, I do workout videos. If you weren’t modeling, what would be your dream job? I would love to be an actress. What nail polish color are you wearing right now? Usually I wear natural polish only. During fashion week I can’t. Beauty item you cannot live without: La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water, YSL Touche Éclat.

Describe your style in five words: Clean, comfortable, sporty, elegant, feminine. Favorite designer: Prada, Miu Miu, Céline, Valentino, Gucci, Michael Kors. If you could trade closets with someone else, whose would you choose? I like to be myself, and I love my own closet. No need to change, thank you! What item in your wardrobe do you most cherish and why? I love my Céline bag because it suits me so well.

What is your Twitter handle? @VanessaAxente Name one Twitter page you follow (other than @VogueMagazine): I’m following my friends from the business. What is the first website you go to in the morning? Facebook and the next one is Twitter. What songs are on repeat on your iPod right now? Matchbox 20’s “She’s So Mean.” What movie is at the top of your Netflix queue? Hotel Transylvania. What’s on your Kindle/Nook/iBook shelf right now? I only read printed books.

One place you always visit while in New York: Central Park. Favorite destination you have traveled so far: There are too many, I can’t choose just one! What quality is most attractive in a boyfriend? I love that my boyfriend has a great sense of humor. What quality do you most appreciate in a friend? Trust, similar interests. Name one natural talent you wish you had: I wish I could sing. Subject you could wax poetic about/something that fascinates you: I love history. What are your words to live by? I’m still looking for them.

source: Vogue.com

There are a few more photos at the link below.

http://www.vogue.com/vogue-daily/art...essa-axente/#1

10-10-2012
utterly superfluous

That showlist is kind of a work of art, and that Vogue interview has some star quality to it too. Kind of like Euro-Karlie.

11-10-2012
V.I.P.

love that interview, she sounds like a very put together young lady.

11-10-2012
backstage pass

2 exclusives one season, I am wondering what exclusive will she get next season.

11-10-2012
V.I.P.

the article is amazing

11-10-2012
trendsetter

Valentino

sonnyphotos.typepad.com

tmagazine

Alexander McQueen

dazeddigital

Sacai

tmagazine

Chloé

stylebistro

12-10-2012
V.I.P.

flawless skin and so beautiful would be perfect if she gets booked for Valentino ad

16-10-2012
V.I.P.

Donna Karan backstage

Marc Jacobs backstage

Marc by Marc Jacobs backstage

stylebistro.com and headpress.com.au

16-10-2012
V.I.P.

Michael Kors backstage

16-10-2012
V.I.P.

Beauty

20-10-2012
V.I.P.

Catwalk Queens S/S '13
Top 5 Models To Watch

Vanessa Axente opening Alexander McQueen; closing Victoria Beckham; closing Proenza Schouler
Quote:
After an equally strong fall/winter 2012 season, Vanessa Axente has shown she's not slowing down anytime soon. Snagging the coveted opening spot at Alexander McQueen proves she has true staying power.
thehautehoosier.blogspot.hu

Facebook / Vanessa Axente

22-10-2012
V.I.P.

Tommy Hilfiger backstage

headpress.com.au

Last edited by Psylocke; 22-10-2012 at 05:24 AM. Reason: Please add the correct site extension to your source when it is not ".com"

22-10-2012
V.I.P.

Chloé backstage

Loewe backstage

headpress.com.au and stylebistro.com

Last edited by Psylocke; 22-10-2012 at 05:42 AM. Reason: Please add the correct site extension to your source when it is not ".com"

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, 2013, axente, january, june, vanessa