How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

19-02-2013
V.I.P.

What I would do to speak Hungarian!! Could someone roughly translate what she says?

19-02-2013
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwonsm View Post
Look like another exclusive.
She was a Tom Ford exclusive indeed.

19-02-2013
V.I.P.

It looks like Vanessa is heading to Paris. Is she skipping Milan? she has a showcard though.
Quote:
Tom Ford was one of my favorite show! I had a great day in London. One fitting in the morning and now I'm ready to go to Paris!
twitter.com/VanessaAxente

19-02-2013
backstage pass

^well she's probably prada exclusive again...i think gucci fitting was today..

19-02-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teaars View Post
It looks like Vanessa is heading to Paris. Is she skipping Milan? she has a showcard though.

twitter.com/VanessaAxente
I think it's for castings.

19-02-2013
backstage pass

her showlist so far

Total: 11
Opened: 1 | Closed: 1

NY F/W 2013.14 showlist
Total: 10
Opened: 1 | Closed: 1

Alexander Wang (semi exclusive)
Belstaff
Calvin Klein
Donna Karan
Marc Jacobs
Marc by Marc Jacobs (O)
Narciso Rodriguez (C)
Proenza Schouler
Tommy Hilfiger
Victoria Beckham

London F/W 2013.14 showlist
Total: 1
Opened: 0 | Closed: 0

Tom Ford (exclusive)

19-02-2013
trendsetter

Oh please no more Prada exclusive again!!
Posted via Mobile Device

19-02-2013
V.I.P.

As much as Vanessa fits Prada perfectly and an exclusive would be great money for her, I pray that it is not another exclusive, once and opening was amazing, twice was spectacular, but three times is a bit much imo. I feel like casting directors in Milan have been dying to have Vanessa on the runways and if a third exclusive prevailed she would kind of lose people in Milan's interest (or the exact opposite).

19-02-2013
V.I.P.

''Tom Ford was one of my favorite show! I had a great day in London. One fitting in the morning and now I'm ready to go to Paris! ''

from her twitter. Well i don't think that she is doing Milan again.The one fitting will probably be Prada Exclusive again.The point is will the rest of the clients get bored with so much exclusivity? I don't even think that she is doing castings with the other girls.I think that specific clients (Valentino,Chloe,Prada etc...) call her to go for fittings tbh

Last edited by subway 123; 19-02-2013 at 05:10 PM.

19-02-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by subway 123 View Post
''Tom Ford was one of my favorite show! I had a great day in London. One fitting in the morning and now I'm ready to go to Paris! ''

from her twitter. Well i don't think that she is doing Milan again.The one fitting will probably be Prada Exclusive again.The point is will the rest of the clients get bored with so much exclusivity? I don't even think that she is doing castings with the other girls.I think that specific clients (Valentino,Chloe,Prada etc...) call her to go for fittings tbh
Gosh talk about a supermodel with only two (and a half) RTW seasons under her belt
I'm glad none of this has gone to her head, she still seems as humble and friendly as most of the other girls who debuted the same season as her.

19-02-2013
trendsetter

I actually hope she's not another Prada exclusive. I really do think Milan casting directors will get bored of her, after not being able to get her last season and and probably this season. They'll just move onto other girls they like.

19-02-2013
V.I.P.

I want to see Vanessa in Versace, I ask for nothing less, even if the clothes are awful, it's the vibe of the show I want to see her work.

19-02-2013
trendsetter

Quote:
I want to see Vanessa in Versace, I ask for nothing less, even if the clothes are awful, it's the vibe of the show I want to see her work.
She would look amazing at Versace but sadly, she's probably not going to be there if she's another exclusive with Prada

19-02-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluestar View Post
She would look amazing at Versace but sadly, she's probably not going to be there if she's another exclusive with Prada
A boy can dream!
I'm sure she's making some damn good money though.

19-02-2013
trendsetter

Quote:
A boy can dream!
I'm sure she's making some damn good money though.
I agree, 2 exclusives and now probably a 3rd exclusive is reeling in a lot of $$$ for Vanessa. If this 3rd exclusive is true though, I hope Prada wont do that stupid thing where they just drop the girl all of sudden in their next season (so S/S 2014 in Vanessa's case) because they've used the girl a lot and they're bored with her. They've done that in the past and it just makes me so mad

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, 2013, axente, january, june, vanessa