How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

05-02-2006
Amour Comme Hiver

Yasmin Le Bon
I can't believe she has no thread! She is so beautiful and I personally think she qualifies as a 'super.' Not to mention, she is married to one of the most handsome men in rock and roll!

** ALL PHOTOS, http://www.geocities.com/claire_lindbergh/index.htm **

05-02-2006
Amour Comme Hiver

05-02-2006
fashion insider

btw, is Yasmin the model in the Ann Taylor banner of above?

05-02-2006
flaunt the imperfection

yes she is in the ann taylor campaign this season...

yasmin...

06-02-2006
backstage pass

Awesome - I hadn't realized that Yasmin had a thread here. She's my absolute favorite model - I do like the girls today, but I'm over 35 and can't keep most of them apart, unfortunately. I adore her so much that I have a site to her at www.yasminlebon.net *plug*, which should hopefully be getting an update within the next week.

Not only is Yasmin currently doing Ann Taylor, she is also the face of Biotherm Biofirm Lift and Newbridge Silverware.

Anyone wanna post more pictures?

07-02-2006
Meg
inspired contemplation

Who is she married to? I see her at society events around London but never knew that she was a 'real' model....we share the same birthday though

07-02-2006
fashion icon

I think Camila Finn looks like her.

backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg
Who is she married to? I see her at society events around London but never knew that she was a 'real' model....we share the same birthday though
She has been married to Simon Le Bon, the lead singer of Duran Duran, for over 20 years.

Oh yes, she was one of the biggest models in the industry in the mid-late 80s and through the mid 90s; but I don't think she's had quite the notoriety outside of the UK, even since she started out. She seems to have gained more "celebrity" than "model" status these days, since so many sources seem to think that she is retired. It is true that she hasn't done a proper fashion editorial or a fashion show for years, but she seems to keep getting the occasion high-profile jobs. Her general interest has been more in enjoying life and her family rather than working.

That must have been cool to see her in the flesh - I'm jealous!

07-02-2006
fashion insider

yes, she's gorgeous

she has 3 little girls with simon, right?

thanks for the pics

08-02-2006
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavieenrose
She has been married to Simon Le Bon, the lead singer of Duran Duran, for over 20 years.

Oh yes, she was one of the biggest models in the industry in the mid-late 80s and through the mid 90s; but I don't think she's had quite the notoriety outside of the UK, even since she started out. She seems to have gained more "celebrity" than "model" status these days, since so many sources seem to think that she is retired. It is true that she hasn't done a proper fashion editorial or a fashion show for years, but she seems to keep getting the occasion high-profile jobs. Her general interest has been more in enjoying life and her family rather than working.

That must have been cool to see her in the flesh - I'm jealous!
I'm jealous, too! I had no clue she was still working! What a surprise! This is awesome. Thanks for the update on her work. And lavieenrose -- LOVE the website!

08-02-2006
V.I.P.

Oh my goodness! What an oversight! She sure still walks but usually for charity and friends. I know she walked the Albert Hall last year for the Pakistani Earthquake appeal. Yasmin, Cindy and Gail Elliot were great friends. There should be a Gail Elliot thread too. Yasmin Face isn't incredibly beautiful to me -I mean she is no Christy Turlington -but she is a perfect blank canvass. She and Gail were in Christy Turlington's catwalk movie - One of the best fashion movies of all time.

08-02-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavieenrose
I adore her so much that I have a site to her at www.yasminlebon.net *plug*, which should hopefully be getting an update within the next week.
Excellent site lavieenrose! Here is some information from it... we usually have model measurements of the first page of a thread:

height: 5'9" (1.75 m)
dress size: 6
measurements: 34/25/35 (86.5/63/88)
shoes: 9
hair: brown
eyes: brown

08-02-2006
Cinematic Vision

I'm so suprised she didn't have a thread till now. . .
She is beautiful

08-02-2006
V.I.P.

http://simonlebon.homeip.net/shrine/...mcit92idee.jpg

I take the not stunning thing back! I am used to her in her old age where her lips and things have thinned, but looking through earlier photos she looks amazing (still no Christy)

Here she is with Cindy and Gail -same site simonlebon.homeip.net

08-02-2006
V.I.P.

Same site as above:

This is just the most gorgeous picture

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
bon, le, yasmin