How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Heart and Soul
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

22-03-2011
windowshopping

I hate it when:

- people suddenly become "passionate" about what I am passionate about. I don't mind having the same passions as people, but I HATE it when I tell someone something I love and the next week they're in love with it as well. It's worse because the thing I'm annoyed at is that I told my cousin the course I want to study at university (Media & Communication) and now she is transferring her university to do MY dream course at MY dream university. ARGH. SHE WENT FROM SPORTS SCIENCE TO MEDIA AND COMMUNICATION. HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!?!

- when people complain to me about how they failed a test, and then I find out they didn't even study. UHM MAYBE THE REASON WHY YOU FAILED IS BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T STUDY AND YOU DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO CLASS.

SERIOUSLY.

23-03-2011
V.I.P.

... when i'm seeing a bad dream, to finally wake up and be able to go 'whew, it was just a dream!', only to fall back asleep and have the dang thing pick up where it left off

... when i look back on something and realize i totally overreacted. or i worried about something that worked itself out in the end and regret not having enjoyed myself more in those moments.

They were leafing through your hair

23-03-2011
scenester

when people want to party

28-03-2011
V.I.P.

When I know people don't know what they're talking about. But still persist rambling on.

29-03-2011
backstage pass

When she makes me feel this way again and there is nothing I can do to take it away because she's just so selfish.

11-04-2011
V.I.P.

.. when stupid relatives give their stupid opinion and then get defensive and throw things like 'you think you're so modern' or 'even ignorant people have something to teach all of us!'.. hmm, okay!, let's start by thanking one of them (YOU) for today's lesson, it was very enlightening to learn homosexuality is a disease and witnessing the year 1952 on legs, I'm sure some people I know that have actually expertised in the area might think differently, but hey, what do these pretentious psychoanalysts know, your opinion on the subject is as enriching as theirs.

.. when people say they don't "like" something they don't know. Like this friend that has never in his life tried eating seafood, therefore, he HATES seafood . I know it's embarrassing to say something like I have never eaten seafood, therefore, I never in my life want to eat seafood, especially when you're 30, but, I'm sure it will sound less stupid than saying you hate it because you're never tried it..

11-04-2011
✎...

... there was a big aftershock!

11-04-2011
you set the scene

... I get too hot, which leads to a migraine and invariably to me hurling all over the place. And now my throat is so burnt and sore I can't swallow anything!

11-04-2011
goodbye kiss

...things seem to be too good to be true.

13-04-2011
fashion insider

I don't hate it, but it is annoying.

(I work at a supermarket) When parents tell their children to behave or the man (reffering to me or any other employee) is going to get you. No, I won't! Don't tell them that. It's even more annoying when they use my name. There were times when I've wanted to rip my nametag off.

Last edited by BaBorrow; 13-04-2011 at 09:59 AM.

16-04-2011
The future is stupid

I can't get rid of you!

17-04-2011
PrettySmileyStew ♥

when new members try to tell us 'veteran' members how it is
please, who has been here the longest ? stop talking to me like im the new one around here.. its so damn annoying

17-04-2011
V.I.P.

when I'm woken up by birds' twittering or direct sunlight.

when I don't have good music to listen to while I'm doing stuff for university. Without music I am mentally useless.

when it's Sunday again. This day radiates such a depressing melancholy, I prefer Wednesdays and Fridays!

when my prof starts asking psyched up stuff like "Who would you rather like to die in a car-accident: 2 innocent children or 50 grown ups? See, this is business ethics!"

17-04-2011
tfs star

people begun criticizing someone's boyfriend or girlfriend... she/he is dating her/him not you!! why do you even care? if she/he is happy, why would everyone begun complaning about whether they are tall/short/cute/ugly/old/young... what's up with people complaning about someone's other choice? no wonder it's their choice for a reason, and not yours.

18-04-2011
daisy in my lazy eye

when sunshine and blue skies are challenging me to leave my work and come sit outside with a book, but I really can't and shouldn't... not fair

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#3, hate, rant, thread