How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

29-03-2011
windowshopping

Love the A shaped zips on those amazing Wang bags!

03-04-2011
scenester

I have always wanted the diego bag in black, taupe or gray. I never took the jump and purchased it because I felt like it was too trendy for the price. I have drooled over it ever since it came out. Should I take the plunge and buy it or just buy something else all together?? TIA!!

windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by jroos View Post
I have always wanted the diego bag in black, taupe or gray. I never took the jump and purchased it because I felt like it was too trendy for the price. I have drooled over it ever since it came out. Should I take the plunge and buy it or just buy something else all together?? TIA!!
Definitely get the bag. It's very cool and imo, there are not that many good bucket bags out there, especially with studs!

windowshopping

Btw, what's your opinion on the Kirsten? I really like the bag, but I prefer the tote rather than the satchel

backstage pass

so excited to introduce my first AW bag. I loved the Diego for awhile but like others here had hesitations thinking it was a bit of trendy bag.. I'm more of a miu miu or balenciaga girl when i want some fun with color.

Here is my Diego in ocean blue purchased over the weekend from Barneys for the low price of 329 plus tax!!

love ittt!! cannot wait to use it!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG00553-20110405-1454.jpg (317.0 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg IMG00552-20110405-1453.jpg (137.1 KB, 9 views)

05-04-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronzebeauty View Post
so excited to introduce my first AW bag. I loved the Diego for awhile but like others here had hesitations thinking it was a bit of trendy bag.. I'm more of a miu miu or balenciaga girl when i want some fun with color.

Here is my Diego in ocean blue purchased over the weekend from Barneys for the low price of 329 plus tax!!

Please remember to credit your pics or they'll be deleted (per forum/community rules). I know they're yours, but others may not.

Thanks!

BTW, the bag is GORGEOUS! And what a great deal. Congrats!

Shelley

Last edited by SMKelly; 05-04-2011 at 03:52 PM. Reason: typo
05-04-2011
backstage pass

Quote:

i cant edit my original post. but yes the source is me myself and i taken with my blackberry

05-04-2011
girl who fell to earth

Quote:

great price! i got my diego (in the cognac/brown) from the outnet for around that much as well..
a bit of an impulse buy but i had liked the bag for a while and couldn't pass up such a great price for it...

i have to so though, i don't think i would ever pay full price for this bag
i've been carrying it pretty much non-stop since i got it and i love that i can sling it over my shoulder or across my body and that it's a cool bag, BUT it's not really user friendly...
i have a tough time getting things in and out of it
and the quality of the leather is just ok...
color is fantastic though

bronzebeauty are your pics true to the color of the bag?
looks like a really pretty purple from these pics but you mentioned ocean blue so i figured i'd ask :p

06-04-2011
backstage pass

hi crissy i had seen the diego in the luggage color on the outnet for 330 but it had sold out.. what a great find! especially since its a very easy to use color you got! like you this was an impulse purchase.. my roomate is planning to get a rocco sometime soon so i was browsing the web to see what colors were available when i spotted this one. Since seeing it in the store I had loved the color! It is described as blue with purple undertones but in my view it changes a lot with the light. In bright daylight it looks a beautiful purple, in dimmer lighting it looks dark purple and in darkish light it looks navy black - a real chameleon.

I have heard a lot of people complain abt the ease of accessing your stuff in the diego. For now im not worried because my miu miu coffer isnt easy for access either and we have gotten along just fine. but we will see!

07-04-2011
girl who fell to earth

Quote:
hi crissy i had seen the diego in the luggage color on the outnet for 330 but it had sold out.. what a great find! especially since its a very easy to use color you got! like you this was an impulse purchase.. my roomate is planning to get a rocco sometime soon so i was browsing the web to see what colors were available when i spotted this one. Since seeing it in the store I had loved the color! It is described as blue with purple undertones but in my view it changes a lot with the light. In bright daylight it looks a beautiful purple, in dimmer lighting it looks dark purple and in darkish light it looks navy black - a real chameleon.

I have heard a lot of people complain abt the ease of accessing your stuff in the diego. For now im not worried because my miu miu coffer isnt easy for access either and we have gotten along just fine. but we will see!
when i got it on the outnet it said it was sold out too! but, i went to the page anyway and it looked like i could add it to my cart, so i tried it out and magically was able to take advantage of the deal!
so, you never really know...
worth giving that a try if you see something you like on there
i decided it was fate when the bag actually went into my cart

i actually have the miu miu coffer too... :p
definitely the same sort of thing where it's a bit difficult to get in and out...
though i've found the diego to be a bit more annoying access-wise than the coffer
i still like it though and am glad i was able to get it at such a steal...

the color you described sounds really cool! congrats!
i have to say, i'm not disappointed in the color of mine AT ALL
it's the ideal shade of brown/cognac... so nice

Last edited by ChrissyM; 07-04-2011 at 12:55 PM.
09-04-2011
trendsetter

I got the Darcy in Brick (the reddish maroon tone). Its gorgeous, I'll upload pics if anyone cares to see it. Very convenient and roomy. its complete love!

09-04-2011
backstage pass

The leather on these looks amazing! Is it as thick and bubbly as the pictures show?

10-04-2011
girl who fell to earth

^^the leather isn't as thick as you might expect.
at least not on the diego..
though the bubbly sort of look is nice.

i haven't had mine very long and just noticed this weekend that the piping around the bottom is totally rubbing away. i guess i would have thought that the studs on the bottom would prevent excessive contact and prevent that?

was a bit disappointed when i noticed that.

11-04-2011
backstage pass

Hi Chrissy! great minds think alike... haha cant believe we both have coffers and then we got our diegos at a steal

after carrying my diego around all weekend i must agree it is a bit of a pain to find stuff in it. but i dont love it any less haha fashion entails a bit of sacrifice.

congrats on ur darcy Dana!

on the leather note mine is actually quite thick and bubbly i cant describe it any other way.

Last edited by bronzebeauty; 11-04-2011 at 02:01 PM. Reason: typo
07-06-2011
windowshopping

any Rocco owners out there?

i finally snagged one on Bluefly and received it today... but the handles feel really off and uncomfortable... flimsy almost. also, the inner zipper doesn't zip all the way through has anyone else run into these problems?

TIA

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
alexander, handbags, wang