How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

29-08-2004
scenester

The first time I saw the fendi Vanity bag I did not like it at all. Not only did I find it's structure unappealing but I felt the bag was something out of a futuristic movie. These last few weeks I have seen more pictures of the vanity bag in magazines and on line and it seems to have grown on me to the extent that I want a pink one now Anyone else with a similar experience?

29-08-2004
windowshopping

My feelings exactly.I found it too hard and structured looking.But now im loving the pink one,and there are afew other colors im lovin too.I posted the pix in the other threads

31-08-2004
fashion insider

oh my gosh. i was just thinking "i used to hate that bag, but it's looking better and better to me". i saw jessica simpson carrying the pink one and that's when i thought "it's not so ugly"

rising star

I used to hate all monogram louis vuitton bags but now the speedy 30 is growing on me (but vintage), just as a slouchy bag with jeans

05-09-2004
scenester

I'm afraid I definitely still don't like the Fendi bag - What happened to Fendi? Everything they have done recently is bad, they used to be so great

05-09-2004
front row

Quote:
Originally posted by matisse@Aug 31 2004, 06:52 AM
I used to hate all monogram louis vuitton bags but now the speedy 30 is growing on me (but vintage), just as a slouchy bag with jeans
[snapback]351206[/snapback]
Same here! I detest all of the LVs (and especially the fakes!) that I see everywhere, but I am secretly dying for a Speedy or Sac Plat in the monogram.

06-09-2004
& b

I love the Fendi "Vanity" bag

I feel bad that I have seen Jlo wearing it, makes me hate it now but she can afford the little jewel

front row

Years ago, I thought the LV monogram speedy was boring and matronly. Of course, that was when my favourite bag was a FUZZY LEOPARD PRINT shoulder bag I got from Claire's. Oh the horror.

Now I love it and think it's classic and sophisticated.

06-09-2004
offline.

I used to completely hate Louis Vuitton.. But now if someone gave me a papillon 30, it's not like I'd burn it.

10-09-2004
rising star

the murakami LV bags. used to detest them but now sort of had to get used to seeing them and don't mind them so much anymore

11-09-2004
rising star

Quote:
Originally posted by bohemian rhapsody@Sep 5 2004, 08:19 PM
Same here! I detest all of the LVs (and especially the fakes!) that I see everywhere, but I am secretly dying for a Speedy or Sac Plat in the monogram.
[snapback]357458[/snapback]
oh yes! How could I forget Le Sac Plat (I'm so bad )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sacplatlv.jpg (17.8 KB, 10 views)

11-09-2004
V.I.P.

wellll i used to think damier was boring but now i carry a uzes for school...i also used to despise the multicolor speedys but i don't really mind them so much anymore...i even 'tried one on' at the boutique once but it looked like i was carrying LUGGAGE cuz it was way too big...

11-09-2004
trendsetter

Louis Vuitton brown monogram.... still do to this day... its over done so many times. I like the other colours though especilly the damier.

23-09-2004
front row

Bottega Veneta. I've fallen in love completely, and I used to think of BV as such a my-mom-in-the-80s bag . . . maybe they still are, and I just have a need to feel a bit different from the LV, Prada and Coach toting college girls I'm around all day.

24-09-2004
scenester

MJ stella

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
bags, grew, hated