How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

22-01-2012
scenester

DANA I like the bag you posted. The site you posted is with replicas, right? Do you know how much $ is the real thing and from where to get it? thanks

29-01-2012
girl who fell to earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBug View Post
DANA I like the bag you posted. The site you posted is with replicas, right? Do you know how much $ is the real thing and from where to get it? thanks
LoveBug Goyard just had a price increase and their bags generally aren't widely available...

In the US they're sold at places like Barneys...

They just had a price increase in Paris and I think it is going into effect in the US on Feb 1st...

The totes are over $1000 I believe... they're not cheap.

14-02-2012
backstage pass

I'm desperate to find a new book bag for University. I'm currently using a Fred Perry bag (the classic shoulder bag) but I keep seeing an awful lot of people with it and it's getting a little worn. Ideally I'd like a shoulder bag (one with a long stap) - any recommendations? I'm willing to stretch to £100 (£130 at the very most.)

Considering getting a Cambridge satchel but I'm not sure if that's a bit past it! My style has become a little Daks-ish lately so I'd probably be looking for something in leather and in a fairly neutral brown or black colour. The only trouble is that it probably needs to fit quite a few books and even a laptop.

cambridge satchel

Last edited by mimirose; 14-02-2012 at 07:57 PM.
17-02-2012
girl who fell to earth

i don't know the prices of cambridge satchel off the top of my head, but I think it may be more than you want to spend...

Not sure how much they hold either... it would depend on the size, but the bigger sizes are more expensive.

15-05-2012
V.I.P.

(the quote is from celebs wearing runway looks - thread)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squizree View Post
Gotta love Katherine in that Barbie look. Very cute. But someone tell her that carrying two handbags has never been cool.
but what if you have to carry a lot?
someone mentioned here to used two bags if one is too heavy. i think that´s a good idea...

girl who fell to earth

I often use a smaller handbag for my usual "handbag" type stuff - wallet, phone, gum, lip stuff, keys etc

and then have another tote with my work stuff - laptop, any folders/books, notebooks etc I might need. That has worked well for me.

15-05-2012
V.I.P.

that´s how i do it too

Tags
bag, books, recommendations, school