How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

27-08-2005
windowshopping

Which bags are worth it?
I've been reading this forum for a while now and have really enjoyed everyone's opinions on various bags. My question is: which designer bags do you think have been worth the hefty price tags?

For me, the LV speedy is definitely worth it b/c it's not too expensive, I never worry about getting it dirty or wet, I overstuff it all the time and it still looks the same as the day I bought it.

My Marc Jacobs multipocket was not worth it b/c the color of my jeans rubbed off on the calf leather the second time I carried it...it can't ever get wet b/c the water will spot the leather and the bag is so darn heavy that I can't put too much crap in it without getting a sore arm!

27-08-2005
offline.

Honestly, the only bag that I've paid for that I've loved for the price and design, etc is my bcbg hobo(s)

27-08-2005
front row

I think the prices of all the bags are worth it.

But if you mean just ones I own, than probably my small black balenciaga bag just because I have used it the most.

27-08-2005
front row

I think Bottega bags are worth every cent you pay. The leather is exquisite and high quality and I have been using my olive green hobo alot - it gets so much softer with age

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
bags, worth