How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

20-03-2005
rising star

Congrats on your first balenciaga bicky...it looks awesome! I might be falling for that ivory one Nicky is carrying though.....wow!

20-03-2005
rising star

the ivory is nice.. im loving the pale blue.. it's beautiful.. i wanna have my name on the list too.. who should I talk to? thanks

20-03-2005
rising star

did anyone see the articles talking about how "hot" the motos are right now (in "In Touch" and "Life and Style(?)")?

20-03-2005
windowshopping

Yeah. Boy am I having good luck today with bags. My highly anticipated Chanel cerf tote will be arriving this week, and I'm placing an order for a small black classique tomorrow with Balenciaga NY (they called me today)! I will post pics when I get it!

21-03-2005
scenester

Can someone please post the correct phone number for Balenciaga NY, I desperately want to get my name on the list for a red city classique and since I'm calling from London I want to make sure I have the right number. Thank you!!!

21-03-2005
Storm & Sommer

Spikette, try having a look under Fashion Links. Balenciaga's official website is listed there, and you might find contact information there

pinterest : hanneonpin

21-03-2005
scenester

Thank you!!!!!

21-03-2005
scenester

Is The Bordeaux A Darker Red Color?? More Like A Maroon?.... I Have My Name Down For The Red But Scared It Might Be Too Bright

21-03-2005
V.I.P.

I just received a call from Giorgio Femme (yes I know, what a creepy name!), a downtown boutique in Les Cours Mont Royal, I am on the waiting list for a small black, and they just received it, and they also got small and medium in two shades of blue, as well as taupe and black. I have one week to come and get it.

But I am also waiting for a fake black.... on ioffer, so I don't really know what to do....

21-03-2005
rising star

hey kimkhuu, i just got a black fake city classique on ioffer, after i saw some really great fakes in downtown LA (they were upwards of 300bucks). I have to say that i was really impressed with the bag, but i think it's a little shinier than the real thing. i have a real white city classique, but it's not that shiny...

however, i saw a girl at barney's carry a black (i think authentic) moto and it was also kind of shiny...

i'd wait for the ioffer bag. you may want to get another authentic moto in a different color (since that's harder to fake).

21-03-2005
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimkhuu
I just received a call from Giorgio Femme (yes I know, what a creepy name!), a downtown boutique in Les Cours Mont Royal, I am on the waiting list for a small black, and they just received it, and they also got small and medium in two shades of blue, as well as taupe and black. I have one week to come and get it.

But I am also waiting for a fake black.... on ioffer, so I don't really know what to do....
Whenever I go to Montreal, I always end up in Les Cours Mont Royal. I love that place! If you can afford it, go for the real. With a fake, you may not be 100% happy with it and will still lust after the real thing...that's just my take. Good luck on your decision!

21-03-2005
V.I.P.

Thanks a lot for the advice girls, I'll take in consideration your opinions!

21-03-2005
scenester

Well, I did it, I put my name down for the City Classique in red and I'm now counting down the days till August. I love my Teal classique but I really, really wanted a red one so now I'm very happy indeed!!! ...er just thought I'd share that.

21-03-2005
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by eunhe7
did anyone see the articles talking about how "hot" the motos are right now (in "In Touch" and "Life and Style(?)")?
Any chance you could scan those? It would be nice to see what they said.

21-03-2005
windowshopping

Hi everybody,
I have received my sky blue classique yesterday, I am sooooo happy =) but very surprised..it's so delicateeee =) so soft... (I'm used to LV which quite hard). I am thinking to get another one but dunno wat color =) I am so Happy happy happy, and it's true, the color is darker than the photo that i got from balenciaga NYC! Thanks everybody!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2003, 2009, balenciaga, february, june, thread