How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

04-02-2005
backstage pass

So are you still on ??

04-02-2005
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meena
I want the rose pink one!! I doubt if it's close to the rose pink which was last season color??
last season's pink was "antique rose" so hopefully, it's not the same.

04-02-2005
front row

Quote:
You mean March 2005 or 2006?? I have gone through the old Everything Balenciaga thread and understand that Red will not be included in S/S 2005 collection.
i'm confused about that too!

04-02-2005
scenester

I don't think so. For me this purchase would be a sacrifice, and I don't think this bag fits my lifestyle, honestly. I finished a big work, so now I have some money. I wanted to make me a present to celebrate. But it was a very hard work, in my life I struggle a lot (artistic free-lance job...), I think my money deserves something that is going to last and give me satisfaction for a longer time. I still think the design of the bag is great ( I really like the classic one), I would buy it if I was richer, and I am glad (and a little envious...) that you are enjoing your bags,but...
Thanks for helping! This forum is great fun!
Elsa

04-02-2005
kabhi alvida

Quote:
Originally Posted by softgrey
so put something in it...hello...

04-02-2005
front row

Quote:
Really! How long that bag has been used??

Actually I think the cracked leather was intentionally made and just the unique style of Balenciaga Bags. Anyway, the peeling can be defect or caused after a heavy use!!
i don't think it's "cracked" but rather, more distressed. i can' not see it further cracking after some period of time. before i purchased my bag from the boutique, i bought a superfake bag. the leather on that one was seriously "cracked." and how can the leather peel? i really don't see it happening with everyday normal use unless you "seriously stuffed your bag"? i'm sure everyone's experience/opinions are different.

Last edited by TWILO; 04-02-2005 at 12:48 PM.

04-02-2005
fashion insider

Well, my voyage had a crack/peel on it on the first day and I didn't even use it! I fixed it and no one can tell the difference

04-02-2005
rising star

I own 2 and use them all the time, the leather is super soft and it looks cracked but it's not actually cracked leather, it's just the distressed look. I would think a bag would have to be hard and dry to crack just like skin which is what leather is, skin. Unless you're throwing your bag around and stuff it until it tears then I don't see this bag getting damaged. I have scratched my bags a ton but it's not really visible b/c the bag is so distressed it blends into the bag and I own the bag in army green and baby blue.

04-02-2005
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxie-Pooh
Well, my voyage had a crack/peel on it on the first day and I didn't even use it! I fixed it and no one can tell the difference
how did you fix it?

04-02-2005
V.I.P.

I am a bit lost now.... ...there are two kinds of medium!? , like there's the medium like Sienna and then there's the smaller medium which is not small but close to it !?

Also, help me out here which color is better for the medium in Sienna's bag size, pistachio, pale blue or sky blue, seafoam green or white..........!?

04-02-2005
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimkhuu
I am a bit lost now.... ...there are two kinds of medium!? , like there's the medium like Sienna and then there's the smaller medium which is not small but close to it !?

Also, help me out here which color is better for the medium in Sienna's bag size, pistachio, pale blue or sky blue, seafoam green or white..........!?
i am pretty sure there's one size in the medium.

04-02-2005
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimkhuu

The small bag is the Classique.
The medium bag is the City Classique (the one you're thinking about when you see pics of Sienna).
The next size is the Office Bag.
The large bag is the Voyage.

If I'm correct, the pistachio and seafoam green are no longer available (correct me ladies if I'm wrong please).

I just emailed Jumpei about purchasing an avio Twiggy. It doesn't say it's sold out on the site so I'll have to wait and see what he comes back with.

I think my fav color (as far as matching with many colors) besides black is the Taupe. Here's my Voyage (sorry for the crappy pic. The lighting isn't that great here today so the color looks really uneven).

04-02-2005
front row

ok, i have a quick question:

i've seen other bags listed as "arena". is that the small classique?

04-02-2005
Adorable illusion

^ That voyage bag is lovely! The size looks great!!

Kimkhuu..I would get the medium in white..but thats only because I really wanted it for a long time!

Oh yeah my Balenciaga bag has started cracking..and I mean the piping along the sides of the bag around the zip..that hard (leather?) plastic bit.

04-02-2005
V.I.P.

I gotta say, I really like these designs (although somehow the pictures looks so much better on aloharag website), trendy or not. Enjoy them, girls!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2003, 2009, balenciaga, february, june, thread