How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

31-08-2005
front row

Neiman Marcus in Short Hills Mall, NJ has the twiggy in a gray/silver color. They have a beige motorcycle bag in medium and large tote ones in silver.

31-08-2005
odd
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meena
Is there anyone here order the rouge theatre city from luisaviaroma? I have been waiting for Illaria to confirm when the bag will arrive...
are they still selling b bags? i thought they weren't sellling balenciaga on their website anymore.

31-08-2005
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by circoit
Aaargh! When is the UPS man going to get here? My husband is coming home from work early today and I really want to have the package before he gets home. Plus, my stomach is tied up in anxious knots wating to see the red twiggy.
Good luck Circoit! I know how it feels...esp. the hubby part!

Report back with your new rouge!!!

31-08-2005
odd
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisylou
Hi, this is my first time posting here but have been a regular viewer for a few weeks.
I have just ordered my first b bag, a magenta box.
Can't wait for it to arrive!!
congrats on your 1st b bag! can you post pics when it arrives? i think you're probably the first member of this thread to buy the box bag.

31-08-2005
odd
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellylicious
Odd,
I would love to see it daylight w/o flash--i really think that makes a difference in the tone. TIA!
will do! my bf won't be back from work for several hours, so i'll most likely be posting the pics tomorrow at the latest.

31-08-2005
backstage pass

Oh yeah! Daisylou! I forgot to congratulate you on your purchase. Of course, you are going to get hounded for pictures when it gets there. I've been going back and forth about getting a box too.

31-08-2005
rising star

nycgirl, thanx for your pm, i sent you a reply but they said your box was full.

corcuit has your bag arrived yet? guess what? after all that, i'm starting to love my colour. i realised it is exactly the same shade as one of my nail varnishes and that's what it reminds me of: nail varnish - a very rich, true and original colour. will have pics soon.

31-08-2005
odd
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by circoit
When I get it, I'll take a picture of it - alone and next to my bordeaux hobo, that way you and everyone else can see the color. Is there anyway for you to take pictures? Do you really think you might have recieved a bordeaux bag rather than a rouge red?
congrats chloe and circoit on your rouge bags...i can't wait to see your pics!

i like the dark berry red that circoit is describing. if that shade of red exists, i may want to exchange the bordeaux for the rouge. i wish i could see the rouge in person!

31-08-2005
tfs star

[QUOTE=nycgirl]Absolutely!!!! Don't be disappointed chloe..........exchange it or find one the exact color you want. Right now....it seems like everyone has the red twiggy instock (aloha rag, balenciaga nyc, barney's)....the shipment was just received last weekend. Do some calling around.........or, I will be back in nyc in a couple weeks (sorry not sooner). I can stop by the store and pick one out for you that looks more strawberry. If you are still debating at that time.[/QUOT

Are you sure? I was at Barney's here in Atlanta yesterday and he called Baryney's NY and LA and there were NO twiggys at all. I spoke with Balenciaga NYC yesterday - no twiggys. And got an email from aloha rag this morning - no twiggys, no rouge theater in any style. Let me know if there is something I need to try that I haven't. Thanks!

31-08-2005
front row

Daisylou, Can't wait to see your box!!! The nyc store sold out of this color and will not be getting any more in. I am curious to see what it looks like in person or being held. Try and take a photo with you holding it if you can. Congratulations!!!!

31-08-2005
backstage pass

Nope, haven't got the bag yet. Believe me, the instant it gets here, you guys will know

I paid for second day air and I am praying she sent it out on Monday like I thought she would. Its possible it didn't get shipped until Tuesday, in which case I will be very bummed.

BTW - chloe, where did you get your bag from? I hope we got ours from the same place - it will increase the chance that I will get a nice deep red one as well.

31-08-2005
rising star

i got mine from browns in london

31-08-2005
odd
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by klow-chloe'
Someone has mentioned before that the Balenciaga bags on styledrops website are fake.
and they charge so much for them! when i buy my b bags, i'll be sticking with aloha, the b boutique, neimans, and barneys.

31-08-2005
tfs star

[QUOTE=odd]and they charge so much for them! when i buy my b bags, i'll be sticking with aloha, the b boutique, neimans, and barneys.[/QUOTE

I haven't purchased a b-bag from Styledrops - but I have purchased other items (Prada, YSL) from them - and they are, for sure, authentic. Their guarantee and service is excellent. Seems strange that they would sell some authentics and some fakes (plus you can always just return it). Their prices are higher because they're an Italian company and they're converting their prices from Euros to dollars. I feel quite confident that there is not an authenticity problem with them and I totally understand about being careful about all of this.

31-08-2005
tfs star

In the continuing talk about what we tell our BFs and husbands - I always tell my husband when he asks about a bag that it's a really good knock-off! (poor guy - he'd never know)

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2003, 2009, balenciaga, february, june, thread