How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

31-08-2005
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycgirl
I bet the red would be fabulous in the hobo style........mammab, are you out there ? I know you love that style!
Girl.....I JUST got back into town. You guys have NO IDEA what kind of withdrawl I have been on not being on this board! I was totally stuck on a boat for FIVE DAYS IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE. Nowhere, meaning no wi-fi only for like 5 minutes. I was DYING......I was finally able to get connected back at the home port marina and spent like an hour catching up on all the posts when I read the one that Bal/NY had the red hobo......

I think I am going to get the red hobo instead of the work.....that is, if they still have them in stock!

I'm SO HAPPY TO BE BACK ON LAND !!!!!

31-08-2005
odd
backstage pass

circoit - how do you like the twiggy so far? did you try it on with your essentials?

31-08-2005
backstage pass

[QUOTE=odd]

Hi Odd !! To be honest, I am torn between them both, but you know me, I'll probably end up with them both.

The reason I am torn, well, I am totally impatient and the work isn't going to be out for a while and since the red hobo is available now....well.... you know!

How's the CC thing going w/that crazy hollywood botique??? I read you have to wait 30 days or something before they (cc company) gets back to you? Do you have the bag in your hands or does the botique have it????

31-08-2005
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by circoit
Okay, here are my pics. I had to darken them a bit in order to bring the color closer to the actual color.

I'm also posting the other pic because it is the best representation of the rouge red that I have seen in pics. It looks exactly like that.
Circoit, that's it.....I'm ALL OVER THE RED NOW......

Gorgeous bags you lucky girl you

31-08-2005
front row

Mammab, not to confuse you more.....but the balenciaga nyc has the red in the shopper style. At least they did this morning when I spoke with the SA. I notice nobody has posted a pic yet. Would love to see it.

31-08-2005
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filippa
The second pic is me with Jamie Oliver in Madame Tussaud...
Oh my, Jaime Oliver??? Did you get to squeeze his butt? I just LOVE him *blushes* Ever since becoming a stay at home mom, I became addicted to the cooking chanels and he was my (and still is) first cooking idol I'm completely green with envy!!!

31-08-2005
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycgirl
Mammab, not to confuse you more.....but the balenciaga nyc has the red in the shopper style. At least they did this morning when I spoke with the SA. I notice nobody has posted a pic yet. Would love to see it.
How much was it???

31-08-2005
rising star

Oh no! Now I'm not sure red hobo? grey hobo?
red?
grey?
red?
grey?
AAARRRGGGHHH!!

Both?

31-08-2005
odd
backstage pass

[QUOTE=mammab]
Quote:
Originally Posted by odd

Hi Odd !! To be honest, I am torn between them both, but you know me, I'll probably end up with them both.

The reason I am torn, well, I am totally impatient and the work isn't going to be out for a while and since the red hobo is available now....well.... you know!

How's the CC thing going w/that crazy hollywood botique??? I read you have to wait 30 days or something before they (cc company) gets back to you? Do you have the bag in your hands or does the botique have it????
welcome back! i'm so tempted to get the red. i was torn btw red and bordeaux in the hobo, but ended up getting it in bordeaux from the b boutique, and it should arrive by monday (?). i called 2 days ago, and they have the red hobo in stock. i had put my name down at neimans awhile ago for the red twiggy so if i do love it (when i see it in person)...uh oh.

that's right, 30 days for my cc company to investigate. i had sent the bag back early august, and they still have it. the manager asked me if i wanted it sent back to me, but i had them keep it until all this comes to a resolution.

31-08-2005
trendsetter

I want another B bag, but the hobo doesn't work for me, because I don't like to reach deep into my bag.

I'm hoping for new styles come Spring.

31-08-2005
odd
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousie
Oh no! Now I'm not sure red hobo? grey hobo?
red?
grey?
red?
grey?
AAARRRGGGHHH!!

Both?
i like both colors! which do you think will go with your wardrobe the most?

31-08-2005
backstage pass

Grrrr! I just posted the longest message and the fashionspot server wasn't responding so I have to do it all over again.

Okay, nycgirl this one's for you. Here's some pics of me carrying the twiggy. Please ignore the hawaiian shirt. I am wearing my husbands shirts now because maternity shirts no longer cover my expansive torso.

The bag has a checkbook, wallet, some toys, a burpcloth, and a bottle. The fit under the arm is tight but manageable. Don't think it will fit over a coat. Overall, not nearly as practical as my hobo, but the style is sooooo hot I may overlook this fact. I used to prefer the looks of the city over the twiggy but after comparing both in real life, I much prefer the twiggy.

Odd - the rouge red is exactly the color you are looking for. I wanted a deep, rich, fall-worthy red and that is what I got. Its just lovely.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg underarmfront.jpg (40.1 KB, 276 views)
File Type: jpg underarmside.jpg (43.1 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg bythestrap.jpg (44.8 KB, 17 views)

Last edited by circoit; 31-08-2005 at 10:43 PM.

31-08-2005
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by odd
i like both colors! which do you think will go with your wardrobe the most?
Well I think both would go well but I think the grey is a little more wearable. Owww but I love both!!

31-08-2005
backstage pass

Odd - I vote for both colors. They are both so different. In terms of pure gorgeousness - the red probably wins. Its one of those colors that people will stop you in the street and ask about your bag.

31-08-2005
fashion elite

circoit - love love your red it's so gorgeous.....

"Men hate it when their women criticize other females
.....Jealousy get woman nowhere"

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2003, 2009, balenciaga, february, june, thread