How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

18-02-2005
backstage pass

i had my second balenciaga sighting in nyc on wednesday.

it was on the L train. some girl had a black twiggy. idk if it was real though, it had silver studs and it looked almost gray. it prob was fake because i doubt the leather would look that distressed and GRAY.

my first sighting was at the wamu atm in union square. a boy had a white voyager which kinda looked fake. i couldn't tell. he looked like such a snoB with it!

Last edited by sybz; 18-02-2005 at 04:41 PM.

18-02-2005
rising star

Hi!

I have a question for u guys. Are any of you familiar with the following site:
http://www.puremoda.com

I am thinking of buying a handbag from that site. They claim that the bags they sell are authentic, but you never know.

If you know some other site that sells authentic Balenciagas or have bought anything from puremoda, please tell me

18-02-2005
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by firenze1321
Hi!

I have a question for u guys. Are any of you familiar with the following site:
http://www.puremoda.com

I am thinking of buying a handbag from that site. They claim that the bags they sell are authentic, but you never know.

If you know some other site that sells authentic Balenciagas or have bought anything from puremoda, please tell me
any online store that sells balenciaga bags below retail are unauthorized resellers, according to the boutique. now while i'm not familiar with puremoda.com, their balenciaga bags are fake, imo.

18-02-2005
backstage pass

sometimes this thread makes me want to stay away with this often incessant cattiness. :p

can't we all just be happy?

18-02-2005
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJCouture
Really? Most people on the planet knew nothing until some ebay salesperson who sells more guides to buying Balenciaga bags than they do actual items made a website? I strongly disagree with that.
Obviously there are lot of people that would rather buy a guide to finding out more information to spot an authentic bag from a fake one online first for $14.95 rather than taking the plunge and buying a bag online and spending $900 USD plus on a superfake.

It's smarter than just buying online blindfold assuming that everyone that says they are selling authentic IS authentic.It is easy to do and so many have done it. Better that 300 guides be bought and these people are more savvy about buying authentic Balenciaga online rather than 300 people getting ripped off .

18-02-2005
fashion elite

I wasnt trying to be catty, and the post I was responding to seems to ahve disappeared, but I just feel like some people are so arrogant and I cant resist but to respond.

18-02-2005
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by sybz
sometimes this thread makes me want to stay away with this often incessant cattiness. :p
That's why I have been away for awhile Sybz !!!

18-02-2005
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJCouture
I wasnt trying to be catty, and the post I was responding to seems to ahve disappeared, but I just feel like some people are so arrogant and I cant resist but to respond.
oh no i didn't mean you. i just meant in general since I went through some pages I missed. i was also being sarcastic.

Last edited by sybz; 18-02-2005 at 06:24 PM.

18-02-2005
flaunt the imperfection

balenciaga queen...you have been warned twice...
good thing you like that other site so much because you are headed towards being banned from this one...

18-02-2005
scenester

I don't understand why it's alright for others to attack me but when I say something back,,,i get another warning??? I just don't get it !!! Maybe americans just don't like aussies upfrontedness !!! I just don't understand soft !!!

18-02-2005
flaunt the imperfection

BQ-no one is attacking you...YOU REALLY DON'T GET IT...you are going back and digging up previous posts...drop it!!!...i'm serious...i am seriously questioning what your motives are here...and possibly your true identity...

and you are not the only one who got deleted...but you have been actively warned because you keep doing it...you are disrupting this forum by being argumentative...
people are entitled to state their opinions without being attacked...you don't have to agree with them...but you may not harrass them...

as i stated...
ANYTHING REGARDNG ANOTHER FORUM WILL BE DELETED...period...
is that clear????....

18-02-2005
blue

i have a question...

for those of you who got their bags from balenciaga NY.

when they ship it to you...

do they include a receipt in the box????

does it say the exact price???

18-02-2005
blue

^i asked this because..
i have a bit of a problem here...
i got my baby blue medium from seoul because i couldnt wait...
(i was #165 in their ny waiting list..)
i forgot to take myself off the list in ny..
and it seems like balenciaga just sent me my bag.........

i just got a call from the customs dept in korea about a box from balenciaga NY marked with "leather bag"....
considering its priced well over $1000, im sure im gonna have to pay tons of taxes.... AND now i have TWO baby blue mediums.... im sure i wont have any problem getting rid of it, but its just a pain in the *** to pay taxes for it...

and im thinking if i can pretend like the bag is a gift from my friend.... and tell them it costs like... $100..... to avoid paying taxes.. grrrr.

but of course it wont work if they decide to open the box and "inspect" the item..... showing a receipt with $1000+ price and my name and address as the billing address.......

so.

do they include a receipt?
in the receipt does it state the billing, shipping addresses/names?

any chance that they omit all that and just send the bag out???

18-02-2005
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud9
i have a question...

for those of you who got their bags from balenciaga NY.

when they ship it to you...

do they include a receipt in the box????

does it say the exact price???
lol of course it does... and if you got a call you will get taxed and theres no way for you to declare the price, balenciaga does wen they ship it.

19-02-2005
tfs star

does everyone remove the strap?

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2003, 2009, balenciaga, february, june, thread