How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

03-01-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouiseyPeasey
^ Dara, I don't know, I think you should demand your missing posts back! Heh. I'm bored, people. Post stuff, please.
haha I know Im in the same boat with you, im searching through TFS for things to read. This is what I look forward to at the end of my day after everything is done, reading TFS and watching friends.

POST GUYS!!!

03-01-2006
still here

^In the tech support thread they address this. I think the explanation was that they did a clean up of old threads to free up space. So maybe posts of yours from really old threads got taken out.....

03-01-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by mundodabolsa
^In the tech support thread they address this. I think the explanation was that they did a clean up of old threads to free up space. So maybe posts of yours from really old threads got taken out.....
Ohhh that makes sense! Thanks!!

03-01-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by janyoung99
CONGRATS!! Aloha Rag is awesome to deal with. Did they say when they expect to get it in?
hmm...no, i don't think they did. maybe i'll email them and ask.

03-01-2006
backstage pass

Okay......
its official, I'm a total TFS addict.....I mean, I stalked one of our TFS'ers on ebay and then poor LP -- emailing them both about not being able to access TFS.

DaraK --- your a psych major no? Maybe this whole internet thing can be a new opening/perspective for you to investigate. I can't imagine I'm the only addict out there.

How on earth does this addiction happen? I really love all of you, but I don't like how I felt today......

03-01-2006
scenester

Evening Ladies
Quote:
Originally Posted by abbyroad
hmm...no, i don't think they did. maybe i'll email them and ask.
Got a double whopper today: My new Ink City arrived from Aloha Rag - Wunderbar! And, got my new Weekender in Rouge from Browns Fashion. And btw, after I emailed Browns about how to see their B inventory, they sent me back the link to order ON LINE! So it can be done! Both bags are gorgeous, especially the Ink......what a beautiful color.

03-01-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycmom
me too!
Where's this purse blog at??? I need a "back up"

Nycmom -- what mulberry did you get??? I'm lemming the Blenheim but in Oak but NOT for the price at retail.

03-01-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammab
its official, I'm a total TFS addict.....I mean, I stalked one of our TFS'ers on ebay and then poor LP -- emailing them both about not being able to access TFS.

DaraK --- your a psych major no? Maybe this whole internet thing can be a new opening/perspective for you to investigate. I can't imagine I'm the only addict out there.

How on earth does this addiction happen? I really love all of you, but I don't like how I felt today......

Hysterical Post!
Im a double Major in Pysch and Fashion Design with a minor in Retail and Consumer Studies...Thats a mouth full alright!!!
I can definatley look into this TFS addiction. I would say, as a whole its a sense of community and people like the feeling of belonging, espeically a few of us got to know eachother on a personal level in a way, so you miss checking in?? I dont know...pyschobabble!!!!

03-01-2006
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by april.white
Got a double whopper today: My new Ink City arrived from Aloha Rag - Wunderbar! And, got my new Weekender in Rouge from Browns Fashion. And btw, after I emailed Browns about how to see their B inventory, they sent me back the link to order ON LINE! So it can be done! Both bags are gorgeous, especially the Ink......what a beautiful color.
Oh wow! Love both of those colours.
Would you be able to post or PM me the link to order online from Browns?

03-01-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Oh Lucky girl....can you post some pics....we would all love to see. Especially us gals in withdrawal, me, mammab and LP.

03-01-2006
rising star

I know what you all mean about being TFS addicts. I'm at work and it is really busy but I can't seem to stop posting and reading!! I was in a meeting earlier and was completely distracted wondering if anyone has posted photos of their new spring B-bags and also if anyone has spotted a taupe MJ stam!!

03-01-2006
scenester

Quote:
Aloha Rag for their "ink" in city size already? I'm still waiting for them to email me when they get the "ink" in first/small size! Congrats on your B-bags!!! Show pictures!!!

03-01-2006
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by shopping101
Oh wow! Love both of those colours.
Would you be able to post or PM me the link to order online from Browns?
I think this is what you are looking for:

http://www.brownsfashion.com/hot.html

03-01-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousie
I know what you all mean about being TFS addicts. I'm at work and it is really busy but I can't seem to stop posting and reading!! I was in a meeting earlier and was completely distracted wondering if anyone has posted photos of their new spring B-bags and also if anyone has spotted a taupe MJ stam!!
YES!! I have seen one actually... Barneys on Long Island, NY. It was there a few days ago, but not sure if it still will be. You call give them a ring

03-01-2006
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammab
Where's this purse blog at??? I need a "back up"

Nycmom -- what mulberry did you get??? I'm lemming the Blenheim but in Oak but NOT for the price at retail.
Here you go (I have been lurking there all day also ):

please see tFS guidelines

Bob Ellis only has a Blenheim in chocolate brown ...

Last edited by Hipkitten; 05-01-2006 at 10:47 AM.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2003, 2009, balenciaga, february, june, thread