How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

21-10-2006
V.I.P.

Travis I wanted that messenger, and oddly enough I saw that eBay auction and was like DAMNIT...It's completely gone in that color, now. I like the honey but it's so generic.

I got an invite to thier trunkshow though and I can't wait b/c my SA said there are going to be more red mens bags including a taller version of the Intrecciato tote...

21-10-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by travis_nw8
for bottega fans i stumbled on a couple of pics from the workroom... (think of those poor crocs that died to be dyed yellow and green...)

(pics from dynamist.com)

I bet the finished product will be beautiful.

I've seen a few large alligators near my house that they can catch. Maybe they can make a bag for me with it.

21-10-2006
backstage pass

Do they have a store in Rome? I'm in love with the green Cornely tote and would love to maybe glimpse it in person when I'm there this winter. I could never afford it (I feel guilty and stretched buying an $80 bag!) but maybe they'll let me look and touch

slightly dizzy

^ Sure they do, they're an important Italian brand so how could they not?

You'll find a store listing on www.bottegaveneta.com

backstage pass

Thanks, tott!

trendsetter

Does anyone know which styles of bag will come in the pink woven leather for the upcoming season? I saw couple of pink bags in the online catalogue but I'm sure those can't be the only ones?

I called up the local store but the sales wasn't very helpful. He told me to call back in December to check.

04-11-2006
backstage pass

My new Bottega ball bag. Their bags are my favorite.

Last edited by Hanne; 04-12-2006 at 03:46 AM. Reason: please see tfs guidelines
11-11-2006
scenester

Beautiful bag Aspen. I love that colour. It goes with everything. I've got the same bag in the red and two-two brown. What other lovely Bottegas have you got up your sleeve?

02-12-2006
windowshopping

Help please - Bottega Veneta Large Woven hobo - is it too large?
I may be purchasing the Chocolate Woven Hobo in large and wondered if anyone has this. I love the style and the colour and have been looking for a slouchy bag for ages but my only worry is if this bag would look too big on me (as in could be mistaken for handluggage :p I am not a big fan of giant bags). I am fairly tall anyway 5'7 and Im someone who already carries medium sized bags to fit in all my junk. Would appreciate anyone's opinion/review of this bag or similar BV bag if they have it.

Thanks so much.

02-12-2006
V.I.P.

Aspen you can't sell your Bottega!!

03-12-2006
backstage pass

How many colors do the classic woven Hobo and the Ball bag come in? Anyone knows the prices of them in France/Germany or Italy?

06-12-2006
V.I.P.

I saw a women's briefcase in the boutique yesterday with top handles (with hardware), a flap opening (like a regular briefcase), and a tote like compartment. It's woven leather with suede lining. gorgeous in person. Now i'm itchy...
How do you guys like the idea of a briefcase? If I go for it, should I get a brown one or black one (I wear black clothes a lot, but the brown leather looks so much richer).

06-12-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caffeine
I saw a women's briefcase in the boutique yesterday with top handles (with hardware), a flap opening (like a regular briefcase), and a tote like compartment. It's woven leather with suede lining. gorgeous in person. Now i'm itchy...
How do you guys like the idea of a briefcase? If I go for it, should I get a brown one or black one (I wear black clothes a lot, but the brown leather looks so much richer).
since you wear black clothes anyway (nice contrast) and you seem to like the brown one more: go for the brown one!

06-12-2006
backstage pass

Go for the brown. It is a richer color.

07-12-2006
V.I.P.

thanks guys! Brown it is!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
bags, bottega, veneta