How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

15-01-2004
V.I.P.

It's (obviously?) the little black/grey saddle pouch to the far right.
It's obviously from the rave collection, but does anyone have any other info on it? I would love to have it! Also, that pin that's pinned onto it is intriguing me. What is it? It looks like it'd be a funny little cartoon character of John Galliano, but I'm not sure.

Also, does anyone know anywhere that has those fence-nets? A friend of mine is looking for them, and ebay is no help :\
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dior.jpg (94.5 KB, 3 views)

15-01-2004
backstage pass

That's a hard one indeed!
They seem to have some of those accessoires here : http://www.eluxury.com/browse/product_asso...ficationID=9019 .
Unfortunately, your choice is not included on that page, but maybe they do sell more of those in a CD boutique?
You could try contacting them, good luck!

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by BrothaG@Jan 15th, 2004 - 12:30 am
They seem to have some of those accessoires here : http://www.eluxury.com/browse/product_asso...ficationID=9019 .
Unfortunately, your choice is not included on that page, but maybe they do sell more of those in a CD boutique?
Thanks for the reply!

Yeah, I've seen bags really really similar, but not quite the same little pouch! Plus that pin is still driving me nuts

I really doubt any boutique would have it, though, as that is a rather old collection!

Now, the tights, they still might make because I think I saw the girls on the runway wearing them... I might call a CD boutique about those.

15-01-2004
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally posted by brian+Jan 15th, 2004 - 1:40 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(brian @ Jan 15th, 2004 - 1:40 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-BrothaG@Jan 15th, 2004 - 12:30 am
Thanks for the reply!

Yeah, I've seen bags really really similar, but not quite the same little pouch! Plus that pin is still driving me nuts

I really doubt any boutique would have it, though, as that is a rather old collection!

Now, the tights, they still might make because I think I saw the girls on the runway wearing them... I might call a CD boutique about those. [/b][/quote]
Yeah, with the new S/S 2004 collection coming up I doubt if they have it left in the stores as well.
You could try to give them a ring about those tights, indeed Hope it all works out!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
bag