How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

24-12-2005
tfs star

yes there was one in bazaar too.. theres a scan of it in the paddington thread.

some little girls, who work at replica factories, got cremated alive.. and there was an incident of workers being locked up in a burning warehouse!

i can't believe even celebs can support fakes.. sends a very bad msg and if they want to have 5 colors of a style of a bag, they can probably afford it, if they would just learn to manage their finances instead of flinging it around..

24-12-2005
V.I.P.

That Tweedy and Dalmation one Nicky has is defintely fake. The Dalmation has a disproportionate flap.

I thought you could with the Multicolore? Special order it? It is a permanent. Anyways, I find thier customizing to be limited, unlike Hermes where you can almost do anything legal.

25-12-2005
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky*
yes there was one in bazaar too.. theres a scan of it in the paddington thread.

some little girls, who work at replica factories, got cremated alive.. and there was an incident of workers being locked up in a burning warehouse!

i can't believe even celebs can support fakes.. sends a very bad msg and if they want to have 5 colors of a style of a bag, they can probably afford it, if they would just learn to manage their finances instead of flinging it around..
yvonee! whatttt she got creamted a live how come?!?!?! where is that at? thats SO cruel..goodness.... i am so over LV now like serisoly everyone has it and you jtui dont feel uniqyue anymore. and on the streets like 6/10 are fake so its stuipid, id stikc with chanel and MJ at the best bet and chloe, not many fakes here =D in canada

26-12-2005
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trista
citychic-I read an article in a past issue of Vogue that talked about the conditions in the sweatshops where fake bags and watches are made, and it brought a tear to my eye. These kids are locked in stuffy warehouses for 14 hours of the day. Their legs are broken so that they cannot go out and play. They probably also suffer from stuff like Carpal Tunnel because you have kids who are my age or my brother's age (14) doing small, menial tasks all day.
Trista - Yes, it's really sad and cruel to think what goes into making a fake bag. Sometimes, fake bags are made with dog or animal skins other than the norm. Do you know which issue of Vougue that was?

27-12-2005
fashion elite

are u girls sure LV never had the papillon in multicolor?

27-12-2005
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by suvari
This papillonbag has never ben created in multicolor. Just one for Jennifer lopez but thats it, They don't make it for other celebs.
LV does offer customize bags, their website indicates it under customer service. all you have to do is call a store and let them know what you want. it's only on SOME bags though.

27-12-2005
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by clucreciala
are u girls sure LV never had the papillon in multicolor?

murakami papillion only came in cherry blossom, no multicolour

27-12-2005
V.I.P.

Britney Spears with a fake Paddington??
taken from the Paddington thread

27-12-2005
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by clucreciala
LV does offer customize bags, their website indicates it under customer service. all you have to do is call a store and let them know what you want. it's only on SOME bags though.
oh wow i never knew LV customized bags...so you have to pay extra no duh right? lols has anone here got their bags customzied by LV?

27-12-2005
tfs star

yeah britney is def carrying a fake paddy..
maybe its bc of "k-fed" she has to do this now..

27-12-2005
V.I.P.

^^^LOL @ Pinky's comment. :p Maybe Mr K-Fed bought it for her.

27-12-2005
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by madem0iselle
oh wow i never knew LV customized bags...so you have to pay extra no duh right? lols has anone here got their bags customzied by LV?
i just know you can ask them carve your name on the bag, only 3 letters allow.

27-12-2005
trendsetter

thanks sharval! and pinkkyy lmfao it may be that k.federline did buy it for her afterall! lols!

29-12-2005
rising star

haha i find it so funny that celebs buy fakes! I would have never thought! i'm glad that all you guys can tell the difference between a real and a fake by looking at such a small photo.. keeps me entertained

whenever i'm out shopping and i see someone with an LV bag i'm always thinking "fake! Fake!!" in my head... there are just soo many fakes around! Turns me off LV! for life!

God Save McQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trista
citychic-I read an article in a past issue of Vogue that talked about the conditions in the sweatshops where fake bags and watches are made, and it brought a tear to my eye. These kids are locked in stuffy warehouses for 14 hours of the day. Their legs are broken so that they cannot go out and play. They probably also suffer from stuff like Carpal Tunnel because you have kids who are my age or my brother's age (14) doing small, menial tasks all day.
sadly, that is not isolated to factories that produce fake goods. there are many legitimate companies (perhaps not the high designer, but cheaper goods) that have the same exact conditions.

its sad, but true

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
carry, celebs, fakes