How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

07-01-2006
windowshopping

i said it may be a monogram cherise. i didntw ant to give it away by saying it was a back of a cherise. either way, the back and the front of the placement of the monogram cherise pochette is the same minus the cherries

multicolore was able to be made in special orders. i know someone who had it specially made for her.

Last edited by jennzy; 07-01-2006 at 10:42 PM.

07-01-2006
V.I.P.

^which bag did she have specially made in multicolore?

08-01-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennzy
i said it may be a monogram cherise. i didntw ant to give it away by saying it was a back of a cherise. either way, the back and the front of the placement of the monogram cherise pochette is the same minus the cherries

multicolore was able to be made in special orders. i know someone who had it specially made for her.
yes, the back and front LV placement is the same on the monogram CERISE (not cherise....) pochette... but it's not the same as the pochette from the classic monogram line. they changed it for the cerise pochette so the cherry print wouldn't cover the LVs on the front.. (the classic mono pochette has 6 LVs on the front. and 6 on the back.)

as for special ordering multicolore pieces...
i've heard you can special order accessories in the multicolore, but bags are still a no-can do.
i'm going to LV this week, i'll ask the SA who helped me with my special order damier speeedy....she's the special orders manager, she'd know (and also have the book that will tell you if you can do it or not...)
but certainly, if you were able to special order a multicolore pappillion, it would be in the style of the classic monogram pap, and NOT the seasonal cherry blossom line (with the bow et al.)
and at the time paris carried it, it was still a definate will-not-do for LV (and i'm pretty sure it still is) ... and just look at the colors on it. you mustn't own anything multicolore, or have even seeen anything multicolore if you think that paris' is a special order.....it's got FIVE colors on it, lol.

front row

god, really bad fakebag out there

windowshopping

The #1 and #3 definitely are fakes... the #2...not sure...

20-01-2006
windowshopping

Look what I found...
Just judge...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg anna_kournikova_louis_vuitton.jpg (98.7 KB, 309 views)

20-01-2006
windowshopping

i dont think any of these celebs handbags are fake you can custom make just about anything at louis vuitton the print and if want silver or gold zippers etc you have to pay for half of whatever you are buying and if you change your mind and dont want it you dont get your money back my mom gets her luggage there and she orderd a garmet bag in the damier print it wont be done for about 9 months cause she got it custom made the guy explained it all to me i want the speedy 30 bag in the damier ill be asking for that for my birthday love you

chow

20-01-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazaarlover
i dont think any of these celebs handbags are fake you can custom make just about anything at louis vuitton the print and if want silver or gold zippers etc you have to pay for half of whatever you are buying and if you change your mind and dont want it you dont get your money back my mom gets her luggage there and she orderd a garmet bag in the damier print it wont be done for about 9 months cause she got it custom made the guy explained it all to me i want the speedy 30 bag in the damier ill be asking for that for my birthday love you

chow
lol, regardless of whether or not you can special order ANYTHING at LV, i doubt these celebs specifically ordered 'Multicolore pieces with only 5 colors on them' when they're supposed to have 33 colors (forgetting that you can NOT special order an MC papillion that looks like the cherry blossom pap.

i have a special order damier speedy....usually monogram pieces in damier are a definate 'can-do'...

but, fyi, they're coming out with the damier speedy for the permanent line...it won't be a special order

101st monkey airborne

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjorkina
Just judge...
Anna is stunning. I'd say she's a "10".

The bag is fake.

22-01-2006
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by agirlcalledk1ll
but just because they have money doesn't mean you should automatically assume their bag is real.
just like if someone were to look at me in jeans and a tee shirt and hoodie, 22 yrs old, not very 'luxurious' looking on an everyday basis, working some small time job, and assume my bag was fake simply by where i work and what i am wearing i would be highly offended.
actually that happened to my sister. she works in a market, her friend in the deli saw a lady's cerise speedy..
she's talkative so she was like 'i like your bag' and mentioned that 'her friend' (my sister) had one.
the lady said snottily: 'if she works here, it's FAKE!'
my sister (24 years old) doesn't need to work, really. she does so to do something with her time and earn the extra money as to not feel guilty about throwing it around on a $995 bag. she was one of the first people the boston boutique called the day the cerise collection was available instores. it was a HUGE slap in the face for her to hear that someone is assuming she has a fake just because of her job.
That is so rude of the lady to say that! Never judge a book by its cover. Remember that scene in Pretty Woman? I just saw that last night. Love it.

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjorkina
Just judge...
yep Annas bag is fake, and a really really bad fake at that!!

26-01-2006
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink_lipgloss
yep Annas bag is fake, and a really really bad fake at that!!
But why, oh why?? That is the biggest mystery to me. This thread is a trip! I love it, but it just makes me feel as though the celebrities have sunk to a new all-time low!!!

26-01-2006
front row

How can you guys tell whether or not it's a fake?You guys must have good eyes in telling which ones apart from the real thing! I, on the other hand have no idea

V.I.P.

Anna's bag is a fake because:

The bag has about 5 colours, real multicolore bags have 33
The flower on the above right of the LV is the same colour as the LV, this never happens on a real bag.
The handles are too long and thin
The inside of the bag is the wrong colour
From what i can see there is a red LV on her bag. Red LVs are not on the real white speedy.

If you get a picture of the real bag, and line these up together, you can see all the differences.

windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink_lipgloss
Anna's bag is a fake because:

The bag has about 5 colours, real multicolore bags have 33

If you get a picture of the real bag, and line these up together, you can see all the differences.
Even a cursory glance at Anna's bag shows that this is not true, there are definitely more than 5 colours on it. And I did check it out against the bag's image at eLuxury. Seems just about right to me.

But I'm not an expert on LV, and what a good thing that is

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
carry, celebs, fakes