How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

20-02-2012
V.I.P.

How much does a horizontal cabas cost in NYC?

26-02-2012
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamochan View Post
I heart this thread something serious. I die for the spring collection pics posted on page 10. I'm wearing my red Celine nano tote today. I got it in Capri, Italy in June when I was on vacation. Is it crazy that 1 Celine tote is not enough? I want more and I'm starting to drool over the box bags.
I remember how excited I was when I got my first one. Love my black bigger one more though.
Posted via Mobile Device

08-03-2012
V.I.P.

Does anybody know the European and US price for the Céline trio bag? And more importantly, if they even sell them anymore?

Ère de ℳodernité

sill, I have the lookbook and the trio bag is available in army green, orange, navy blue and smoke. It retails for 550€.

Here's a snap of the lookbook I took for you

SNAPPED BY THEFRENCHY

V.I.P.

Thank you for the info (and the snap)!! The navy blue sounds like a winner to me... I wonder if it will be cheaper to buy in the US? Or do you guys think they've raised the price there so that there won't be a noticable difference? Hmm..

trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefrenchy View Post
sill, I have the lookbook and the trio bag is available in army green, orange, navy blue and smoke. It retails for 550€.

Here's a snap of the lookbook I took for you

SNAPPED BY THEFRENCHY
I WANT THIS LOOKBOOK. Is it the proper spring one? I managed to get the fall lookbook but no one wants to give me the spring one. Did you get in a celine boutique?

08-03-2012
trendsetter

I really want a trio. Up until today, I was undecided between the black and orange. Most of my bags are black so I was thinking orange would be great, but black is timeless. Now I really like that army green...
Which one would you guys choose, black, orange or army green???

Sill-the trio retails for $890 at Nordstroms. Which color are you getting? Navy really sounds awesome, but I actually bought a navy bag and almost never wore it. I don't know why because navy blue is one of my favorite colors.

Last edited by Red Sole; 08-03-2012 at 09:46 AM.
08-03-2012
Ère de ℳodernité

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejarc View Post
I WANT THIS LOOKBOOK. Is it the proper spring one? I managed to get the fall lookbook but no one wants to give me the spring one. Did you get in a celine boutique?
They send it to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Sole View Post
I really want a trio. Up until today, I was undecided between the black and orange. Most of my bags are black so I was thinking orange would be great, but black is timeless. Now I really like that army green...
Which one would you guys choose, black, orange or army green???
I'd probably go for the orange. If you have many black bags then pick a vibrant colour. Plus, I think there's always something very fun about that bag, having it in that kind of colour will reinforce that

V.I.P.

Yeah I'll be getting the navy one (if I do end up buying it). I'd love it in black, so if that's available I'll definitely get that one instead. (Golden hardware against black is just too dreamy ).

I agree with Thefrenchy, if you already have a lot of black bags then go ahead and buy one in a vibrant colour (love the orange!). It's the perfect size for a pop of colour. I'm buying this for everyday use so a neutral colour would be better for me.

But wowza at the price difference

trendsetter

^^^Thanks for your advice guys! You are the best!
Sill-please post pictures if you get it! I am probably gonna get it within the next 3-4 weeks!

08-03-2012
girl who fell to earth

the orange is so great

you really can't go wrong whichever color you choose though... they're all awesome

that being said... i love navy too...
i have a navy marc jacobs sofia bag that i used almost exclusively this winter...
(just switched to a dark forest green mayle bag recently, so I might have a thing for almost black bags :p)

15-03-2012
trendsetter

So my bag came sooner than expected. Is out for delivery so I should have it in a few hours. I actually did not get it in orange, black, army green or navy!

15-03-2012
V.I.P.

Now I'm curious..

trendsetter

^^^I got burgundy!!! To be honest that was my first choice, but I didn't even mentioned because I thought it wasn't available.

18-03-2012
backstage pass

Oooh those trio bags are nice. I need another bag to carry stuff around in, but I am sadly out of work at the moment. Has anyone on here bought one yet? I'm just wondering if they're worth the money

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
bags, celine, philo, phoebe