How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

04-04-2004
Adorable illusion

How much is the small pink and black one ?

04-04-2004
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by vintage_princess@Apr 4th, 2004 - 4:34 pm
over here they are 550 EUROS

weet tweet tweet @w_i_p_monaco
04-04-2004
scenester

I love Chanel but these aren't very classy.

04-04-2004
front row

Quote:
Originally posted by brian@Apr 1st, 2004 - 11:38 pm
Those bags would be a LOT nicer without the humongous CC's on them... :/
completely agree, like the shape with the multi pockets (is that trend never ending?) but hate the big assymetric 'cc' - there are enough logo's with the turn locks, sadly this would stop me buying it - not interested in the other shapes

04-04-2004
flaunt the imperfection

fyi-was at chanel in soho yesterday and found out that the multi pocket is almostly completely sold out...1 left in the whole company...price-$2700

04-04-2004
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by softgrey@Apr 4th, 2004 - 8:33 pm
fyi-was at chanel in soho yesterday and found out that the multi pocket is almostly completely sold out...1 left in the whole company...price-$2700
yep. 2000 EUROS over here and the shops are full of them..
its always amazes me how european trends sell out so quick anywhere else but europe

anyway, i believe this line is to attract more the mass....the theory is not bad i guess. ive seen more people carrying this bag than ive seen CHANEL bags being carried around for the past 10 years

04-04-2004
Adorable illusion

Quote:
Originally posted by leyla m.+Apr 4th, 2004 - 12:41 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(leyla m. @ Apr 4th, 2004 - 12:41 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-vintage_princess@Apr 4th, 2004 - 4:34 pm
over here they are 550 EUROS [/b][/quote]
Thanks Leyla! Im just gonna convert it from Euros to the currency over here and it should give me an approximate price i hope
Are these bags even in the stores out yet?

Im not very fond of the multi-pocket bag (sorry i dont know the correct name for it) so the small one will do nicely.

04-04-2004
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally posted by leyla m.+Apr 4th, 2004 - 12:41 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(leyla m. @ Apr 4th, 2004 - 12:41 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-vintage_princess@Apr 4th, 2004 - 4:34 pm
over here they are 550 EUROS [/b][/quote]
leyla, is that the Pochette?

04-04-2004
flaunt the imperfection

Quote:
Originally posted by leyla m.+Apr 4th, 2004 - 3:12 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(leyla m. @ Apr 4th, 2004 - 3:12 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-softgrey@Apr 4th, 2004 - 8:33 pm
its always amazes me how european trends sell out so quick anywhere else but europe

anyway, i believe this line is to attract more the mass....the theory is not bad i guess. ive seen more people carrying this bag than ive seen CHANEL bags being carried around for the past 10 years [/b][/quote]
odd-the computer listed only one of the multi-pocket left in the whole company...are there tons of the multi pockets over there?...why wouldn't they list them ?...it could be easily shipped...they were willing to ship other bags...but they said that particular one was not available...i'm confused?

04-04-2004
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by softgrey+Apr 4th, 2004 - 9:53 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(softgrey @ Apr 4th, 2004 - 9:53 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:
Originally posted by leyla m.@Apr 4th, 2004 - 3:12 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-softgrey
Quote:
@Apr 4th, 2004 - 8:33 pm

anyway, i believe this line is to attract more the mass....the theory is not bad i guess. ive seen more people carrying this bag than ive seen CHANEL bags being carried around for the past 10 years
odd-the computer listed only one of the multi-pocket left in the whole company...are there tons of the multi pockets over there?...why wouldn't they list them ?...it could be easily shipped...they were willing to ship other bags...but they said that particular one was not available...i'm confused? [/b][/quote]
the pochette is the one at 550 EUROS.

softgrey, im not sure how these shops work.
but i know that the boutiques over here (whether its chanel or LV) got more stock here. people dont go C R A Z Y over new items as much as they do in the US for instance... i find that a good thing.... shopping here is so much better. i'd say, just come over and shop with me

04-04-2004
Adorable illusion

Quote:
Originally posted by leyla m.+Apr 4th, 2004 - 3:59 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(leyla m. @ Apr 4th, 2004 - 3:59 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:
Originally posted by softgrey@Apr 4th, 2004 - 9:53 pm
Quote:
Originally posted by leyla m.@Apr 4th, 2004 - 3:12 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-softgrey
Quote:
Quote:
@Apr 4th, 2004 - 8:33 pm

odd-the computer listed only one of the multi-pocket left in the whole company...are there tons of the multi pockets over there?...why wouldn't they list them ?...it could be easily shipped...they were willing to ship other bags...but they said that particular one was not available...i'm confused?
the pochette is the one at 550 EUROS.

softgrey, im not sure how these shops work.
but i know that the boutiques over here (whether its chanel or LV) got more stock here. people dont go C R A Z Y over new items as much as they do in the US for instance... i find that a good thing.... shopping here is so much better. i'd say, just come over and shop with me [/b][/quote]
Leyla m. just out if interest, what country are you at? Your lucky to get more stock IMO

04-04-2004
V.I.P.

france, monaco to be precise..

04-04-2004
front row

Does anyone know if the Pochette is made only in black and white?

04-04-2004
Adorable illusion

Quote:
Originally posted by Gobi@Apr 4th, 2004 - 6:22 pm
I think they do....ask Leyla m.

04-04-2004
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by Gobi@Apr 5th, 2004 - 12:22 am
white and black
pink and black
black and black (i think)
beige and black (i think)

.....im not too sure actually

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
bags, cambon, chanel, ligne