How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

09-03-2005
Adorable illusion

I think the red may be out later on..im not sure, but its a nice color. I think the scarlet shade is perfect

09-03-2005
front row

Beige, natural and cream are all the same color. It's the tan or camel that is much darker.

After using mine for a couple weeks and seeing it in daylight and at night, I would call it "sand". I think it's a tiny bit darker than a cream but lighter than beige.

09-03-2005
fashion elite

huh? I thought the first wave only came in 4 colors: black, cream, tan and dark brown.

09-03-2005
front row

Yes, that's right. Some sellers are calling the tan color camel.

09-03-2005
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintage_princess
I think the red may be out later on..im not sure, but its a nice color. I think the scarlet shade is perfect
oh really, thanks for the info...havent really been following them

09-03-2005
Adorable illusion

If anyone has the tan pls post pics

09-03-2005
fashion elite

red:

tan:

the next "batch" will include khaki and charcoal.

10-03-2005
windowshopping

To EKAY854:

haha..thanks! Yeah, I love how the brown Paddington has such a vintage edgy look to it...i'm counting down the days! *excited~*

To Singerson:

I was actually one of the people who were on Net-a-Porter's Pre-payment list a couple weeks ago before the shipment arrived...if you're interested, don't give up! i think alot of people who were on the list might have changed their mind of the color, or may have already gotten their Paddington somewhere else so there just might be more availiable even though it says "sold out" on their site (maybe that's why they actually posted back on their site even though the one's that were pre-ordered in their shipment were supposedly all reserved...)...i'd just email them if i were you...the PS there are super nice..

10-03-2005
windowshopping

To: Vintage_Princess,

Hey, you ordered the tan one from Luisaviaroma? that means you won't get the bag till July...but net-a-porter actually have the bag (tan) and will be getting more by the end of march...wouldn't you want to try them? you'd get your bag faster....just a thought...

btw, i also live in the bay area...i'd carry my blk city classique Balenciaga around and you're right...i rarely see anyone else carry it...but when i go to LA to visit family and friends...OMG..it's everywhere....authentic, fake...hahah...it's a huge trend now esp. within the Chinese community because the bag has been over exposed all over the media as the "it" bag that this popular news anchor in TW is carrying....that was the cause of the explosion....haha....it's funny..

10-03-2005
V.I.P.

^ blush, my mom told me about that whole reporter thing!

I ordered the tan from luisa, but i ordered it for their first shipment... which will be here by the end of march at the latest

10-03-2005
windowshopping

that's great! congrats! i guess if i see a girl carrying a tan Paddington around in the bay area, i'll assume that it's you! hahaha....

10-03-2005
fashion insider

Explosive popularity in Asia=Fakes everywhere=Death of a fab bag
I hope the paddingtons, spys, and other pretty bags won't end up like poor Balencie...or hope that some random reporter won't stir up new craze for "it" bags soon

10-03-2005
windowshopping

Ditto...

10-03-2005
Of too many minds

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmix
^ blush, my mom told me about that whole reporter thing!

I ordered the tan from luisa, but i ordered it for their first shipment... which will be here by the end of march at the latest
Oh yea the rumoured squeeze of Jay Chou (some Taiwanese singer)

That picture too brought the Balenciaga into the spotlight in Singapore..lots of girls are now asking about it, though the price for the moment is still a huge deterrent.

I am seeing knock-offs of it pop up in stores though..ugh!!

{*princessimp.blogspot.com*}

10-03-2005
V.I.P.

Blush, you wouldn't happen to also have a white multipocket cambon would you?

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2005, 2010, bags, chloŽ, february, march, paddington