How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

10-03-2005
windowshopping

haha...no, i don't...i wish...

10-03-2005
V.I.P.

i didn't think there'd be so many bay area-ers here!

would be interesting to see something other than LVs back home...

10-03-2005
front row

can't believe these bags are in such high demand.

i guess my chances of getting one is pretty slim.

10-03-2005
sec
rising star

How many people here are from Taiwan/Hong Kong/Japan/Singapore? (Just asking!)

"Explosive popularity in Asia=Fakes everywhere=Death of a fab bag" Foxie is so right! Next time let's all secretly get on waitlist, instead of discussing here. I might begin to blame TFS for Paddington's popularity. :p

10-03-2005
windowshopping

Tw~

10-03-2005
front row

Blush....you were on fashionguide, aren't you?

I'm from Taiwan
You have no idea how many fake LVs, Guccis, Diors & now Balenciagas we have here.....
fake on the streets....everywhere!

10-03-2005
windowshopping

I

[QUOTE=Blush]To EKAY854:

haha..thanks! Yeah, I love how the brown Paddington has such a vintage edgy look to it...i'm counting down the days! *excited~*

To Blush:
I'm so happy for you Blush enjoy your bag i'm so excited for you I left Peace and Love get the dark brown one I ordered i'm glad they did not ask her for my id at least she got it she was able to go to the manhattan store and pick it up yeaaaaaaaaah girl

To Meeyowsa:
If you still want the paddington in cream you should try to pm Peace and Love because she has the cream one but she might sell it as she just got the dark brown good luck im try to wait for the second batch around summer time i think i still want a dark brown and the red i think in fact i also fell in love with the dark brow python spy bag hum choices choices
or she told me she may want to sell her cream one

10-03-2005
windowshopping

and she was planning on selling it but not on ebay so good luck

10-03-2005
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekay854
I

To Meeyowsa:
If you still want the paddington in cream you should try to pm Peace and Love because she has the cream one but she might sell it as she just got the dark brown good luck im try to wait for the second batch around summer time i think i still want a dark brown and the red i think in fact i also fell in love with the dark brow python spy bag hum choices choices
or she told me she may want to sell her cream one
thanks for the head's up! do you know her personally? I'm leery of buying things from complete strangers.

10-03-2005
windowshopping

When she pmed me It was my first time communicating with her as she wanted the dark brown i ordered but she seemed nice on the phone i told her to go to the madison store and say i sent her to pick up my bag she had no problem and was able to get it as i gave her my name the lady checked the waiting list find my name and gave it to her. She called me to say that everything went fine hey i had nothing to gain and myself was a stranger just offering a lead. I mean we never met but overall I fell like she was a nice a person by talking on the phone we had the same bags tastes (moto,sky bags et al) and i plan on staying in touch with her. You should either pm her to see pix or do like me wait for the next batch later in the summer

10-03-2005
windowshopping

I think now i want a dark brown and a red paddington, a dark brown python sky bag and a burgundy moto this fall that's my dream list for the summer/fall 05

10-03-2005
Adorable illusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiangsi1980
Oh yea the rumoured squeeze of Jay Chou (some Taiwanese singer)

That picture too brought the Balenciaga into the spotlight in Singapore..lots of girls are now asking about it, though the price for the moment is still a huge deterrent.

I am seeing knock-offs of it pop up in stores though..ugh!!
Ohhh I love Jay Chou!!

Blush: thanks for the tip but I didnt order the tan one..its such a gorgeous color though..i want it now!!

10-03-2005
windowshopping

Serenade_ingenue:

haha..yeah i was...you too?

ekay854:

thanks! you're a sweetheart...i should be getting the bag tomorrow...can't wait! i haven't been this excited about anything since my Balenciaga moto (blk, city classique) which i adore..and still do of course...

Vintage_princess:

hey, for some reason i thought you're Japanese cause of your location...are you? didn't know Jay Chou is popular in Japan too! haha....btw, at first i put my name on the list for the tan Paddington, but later i felt that the dark one would be more vintage looking....i think it is a gorgeous color though...esp. seeing it in the W magazine...it's a hard decision...don't you have a dark brown one though? how do you like it? tell me more!~

11-03-2005
Adorable illusion

Blush: Im living in London..but I really want to go back to Japan soon.. I miss it! The brown one is very vintage-looking i think. Its perfect for girls who like the worn in slouchy look I dont think you can go wrong with either color!!

11-03-2005
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blush
To EKAY854:

haha..thanks! Yeah, I love how the brown Paddington has such a vintage edgy look to it...i'm counting down the days! *excited~*

To Singerson:

I was actually one of the people who were on Net-a-Porter's Pre-payment list a couple weeks ago before the shipment arrived...if you're interested, don't give up! i think alot of people who were on the list might have changed their mind of the color, or may have already gotten their Paddington somewhere else so there just might be more availiable even though it says "sold out" on their site (maybe that's why they actually posted back on their site even though the one's that were pre-ordered in their shipment were supposedly all reserved...)...i'd just email them if i were you...the PS there are super nice..

Thanks girl! I am going to keep trying, they emailed me about being on there pre-payment list but unfortunately I was out of town and couldn't get the fax out. Did they just notify you when the bag was in and charge your card, no worries, no hassle?? I would love it if that was the case. Right now I am on there wait list for a Tan Silverado but they aren't accepting pre-payments for them, what do you think that means?? I am not really sure how this is going to work.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2005, 2010, bags, chloŽ, february, march, paddington