How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

16-03-2005
rising star

i saw this bag on net-a-porter today.........and I like it very much! I know , i know it is not Chloe, but I really like this bag (Luella).
As I am still a little bit in doubt about my Paddington bag (which will arrive at the end of a March).....what is your opinion about this bag

16-03-2005
Adorable illusion

I dont like that Luella to be honest, because its a bit small. Nice color though.

16-03-2005
backstage pass

I saw it today too! I really like it, but it is a little hard to open/close with the rivets and straps. But I guess you could say that about a padlock and key too!

Its a lovely size. different enough from the giselle to know its a "new" bag, and fits nicely under the shoulder, and the colour is gorgeous.

If you like it, go for it! It certainly caught my eye.

16-03-2005
fashion elite

I like the new natural color (sick of everyone feeling obligated to spew out a rainbow of colors), but all in all, not a fan of the Luella bags. this one looks small (and if the pockets are like the ones on the anouk, not very useful) and the straps are such a pain. I say be patient and wait for your paddington (where did you find one?).

16-03-2005
offline.

I really think i hate Luella bags...

16-03-2005
front row

agree... i really hate 'em. i think it's not classic at all... just
too much going on......

16-03-2005
fashion elite

remember how hot they were just a couple years ago (when they only made them in the yucky patent leather )? now you can buy them on bluefly. I wonder what currently hot bags will end up on the discount table.

16-03-2005
sec
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxima
i saw this bag on net-a-porter today.........and I like it very much! I know , i know it is not Chloe, but I really like this bag (Luella).
As I am still a little bit in doubt about my Paddington bag (which will arrive at the end of a March).....what is your opinion about this bag
This handbag is like a remix of Luella Gisele and Mulberry Roxy and a bit like Burberry Prorsum Picnic Bag.

16-03-2005
backstage pass

The burberry prorsum is the same kind of money and is also available at neta..... its another to consider! oh decisions, decisions, its not a bad way to spend the day

16-03-2005
rising star

yeah...with bags it is always hard for me to decide......well, I think I will wait for my Paddington.....(meeyowsa, I ordered the bag at net-a-porter).

thanks for your comments!

16-03-2005
fashion elite

ah, you're one of thew few who got through on that crazy day -- how did you do it??

16-03-2005
Adorable illusion

I'd wait for the Paddington if thats the bag you REALLY want.

16-03-2005
scenester

HELLO
just wanted to get some opinions from those who have seen the paddington bag. which color is nicer the creme or brown. i'm from canada so i won't be able to see the actual bag but it looks nice and a good size just can't decide on the color
thanks

16-03-2005
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna
I really think i hate Luella bags...
Yeah, I think that I dislike Luella bags quite a lot as well...

16-03-2005
rising star

meeyowsa, beginning of the year I sent an email to special order dep. at NAP. They added my name to the waiting list. End 02 I got an email and I had to make a pre-payment. Beginning of 03 they confirmed my order!!! YES!

but you got a bag as well! where did you order it??

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2005, 2010, bags, chloŽ, february, march, paddington