How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

18-05-2005
fashion elite

Hmm! somtime the picture doesn't do the justice. You like a bag that MAKE the statement SO RED WOULD SUIT YOU. As for me I will get the Balenciaga city classique in red the new autumn colour:p

18-05-2005
windowshopping

well well, red surprisingly goes with a lot of things, versatile for both winter and summer, not a bad choice at all.
But going back to shoes, if it is for work, strapy sandles / platform is a bit much, any other recommendation?? My paddy is dark brown.

18-05-2005
fashion elite

I'm not tall and this it what I wear to the office...my tan paddy with Chloe patform(sandal) the one in the pic and somtime I wear with the BV shoes (picture). Well then again it totally up to your style.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg chloe_shoes.jpg (9.1 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg BV_shoes.jpg (7.6 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by klow-chloe'; 18-05-2005 at 03:13 AM.

18-05-2005
tfs star

^^^^ Klow Chloe,are you the one who buys up all the size 36.5 shoes on net-a-porter.com?This woman always strikes before I have a chance to get there !!!

Very nice shoe and bag combo's,though

18-05-2005
fashion elite

I guess I'm ....Sorry

18-05-2005
Frozen irony.

klow-chloe' the balenciaga, in red sounds lovely! I wanted that one to, but since i swa sienna miller carrying the red all over the newspapers here in the U.K i dont want it, but a red bag is sooo nice, to go with a simple outfit, im not sure about the color in the paddy though.

When will the fall collection hit the stores?

18-05-2005
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by klow-chloe'
I guess I'm ....Sorry
Don't be !!!! More power to you....it's just really funny that I've been picturing this lady and her wardrobe containing all the shoes I want but always get to about 30 seconds too late LOL...and usually the shoes my size are the first (and sometimes the only) ones sold out at NAP!!

The new stuff usually gets posted on a Wed afternoon my time,and I have a particularly busy time at work just then...my bad luck!!!

Well we have the same taste in shoes then

18-05-2005
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by pucci_mama
klow-chloe' the balenciaga, in red sounds lovely! I wanted that one to, but since i swa sienna miller carrying the red all over the newspapers here in the U.K i dont want it, but a red bag is sooo nice, to go with a simple outfit, im not sure about the color in the paddy though.

When will the fall collection hit the stores?
I have put my name on the waiting lists at Balenciaga NYC and I got the confirmation that the red, navy blue and the choc brown will be hitting the store end of August.

I think the red would be slightly darker than the one that Sienna has. So if you are considering getting one you should put your name down now. I think it will look beautiful on you.

18-05-2005
Frozen irony.

aww.. so sweet of you to say clow-chloe.. i will call the store i am sure the waitinglists are going to be crazy though .

18-05-2005
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuirkyCool
Don't be !!!! More power to you....it's just really funny that I've been picturing this lady and her wardrobe containing all the shoes I want but always get to about 30 seconds too late LOL...and usually the shoes my size are the first (and sometimes the only) ones sold out at NAP!!

The new stuff usually gets posted on a Wed afternoon my time,and I have a particularly busy time at work just then...my bad luck!!!

Well we have the same taste in shoes then
Yes the best time to purchase is Wednesday afternoon sometime I just had to woke up in the middle of the night(my local time) esp if I know that there're going to upload the shoes that I've been waiting for.

Or alternative you could send the e-mail to customercare@net-a-porter.com and register your interest for the up comming style that you want to purchase. I usually find out from their magazine page. They normally will send you an e-mail that they have in stock and you can purchase them Will try not to beat you up next time:p

18-05-2005
fashion elite

Goodluck hope you're getting your too

Quote:
aww.. so sweet of you to say clow-chloe.. i will call the store i am sure the waitinglists are going to be crazy though .

18-05-2005
Adorable illusion

Quote:
What does people think of the red Paddington??
I love that bright lipstick red shade

18-05-2005
rising star

Thanks for all the responses to my tan paddington shoe question. Im all about comfort and its good to know that the trainers with this hot bag is not a huge faux pas. I do the heels thing at work all day and need a break!

19-05-2005
rising star

found one off white paddington from ebay and
I am thoroughly in love with that
should I buy another paddington?
the seller has a cream paddie besides the off white
so that you can compare those two colours..

19-05-2005
backstage pass

Saw the off-white and cream paddington on ebay. Yummlicious!!!! Gorgeous bag!!! Is the off-white available in the Chloe stores now? The off-white is from the new Winter 05-06 season? Am wondering how the ebay seller manages to get the new bags so quickly......

Btw, what is the difference between the Silverado leather versus the Paddington leather bags? From all the info of the related threads on the bags, I gather that the Paddington leather is thicker than the Silverado. I've only seen and felt the Silverado leather, which was very soft and probably requires lots of TLC to maintain it. Have not seen a Paddington yet....

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2005, 2010, bags, chloŽ, february, march, paddington