How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

06-03-2005
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_ingenue
I called BG before too, they told me they're not carrying cream ones

I was referring to the BG store in NYC....not the website. They received a shipment of cream and black on Friday. Kim called me Friday to tell me my cream was in. I went to the store around 12:30 to look at it....but passed for the reasons mentioned above.

More than likely it's since been sold which is why they don't have anymore.

Last edited by sugar; 06-03-2005 at 11:32 AM.

06-03-2005
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar

I was referring to the BG store in NYC....not the website. They received a shipment of cream and black on Friday. Kim called me Friday to tell me my cream was in. I went to the store around 12:30 to look at it....but passed for the reasons mentioned above.

More than likely it's since been sold which is why they don't have anymore.
I was talking the BG store in NYC, not the website

06-03-2005
backstage pass

oh god, oh God...I wish I'd waited for one of the many bags I have my name down for to arrive before buying that Hermes blouse. Just learn from my mistake baglovers and do not let yourself be tempted into buying anything that is not on your bag wish list!!!! I can't look at any pictures of the Paddingtons now without feeling sick and full of regret. Most unhappy Grill

06-03-2005
windowshopping

Hi,

does anyone here own a tan paddington or seen one up close ? I can't decide between brown or tan, I saw a picture of a tan paddington from the chloe website, which looked really nice, but I have also seen a picture from luisaviaroma where the colour looked totally different, almost orange ! any help would be appreciated

06-03-2005
rising star

Hi,

I saw the Tan Paddington color recently at a Chloe trunk show - I'd say it's closer to the color on the Chloe website, maybe a little darker.

It's nowhere near as orange as it looks on luisaviaroma. It was a really pretty color in person.

06-03-2005
fashion elite

I've decided I must have it in cream but it seems impossible unless I buy it off eBay for double the price. ugh. what's the deal with luisaviaroma? how is it they have so many? has anyone actually bought anything from them? it really doesn't matter since they aren't carrying the cream.

and has anyone seen the xtra large -- is it really huge?

boboman, I haven't seen any of the bags in person but from the pics in neiman's chloe book the tan looks a little orange -- more like a saddle. it's nice but the dark brown (marron) is truly breathtaking.

07-03-2005
Adorable illusion

meeyowsa- I think think the medium is big menough, Im guessing the large would look like the size the model is carrying on style.com Thats gigantic!

07-03-2005
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintage_princess
meeyowsa- I think think the medium is big menough, Im guessing the large would look like the size the model is carrying on style.com Thats gigantic!
i think the large would be too big.... looking at the pics on the arms of the models.... i think medium is just right.

07-03-2005
rising star

vintage princess - what are the dimensions of your medium paddington? I'm debating between a large and a medium and haven't seen pictures of the medium on a model.. . . Also, where on style.com is the picture of the large bag?

07-03-2005
rising star

does anyone know what size bag is used in the chloe ads now? (with the two models)

08-03-2005
fashion elite

I think the large paddington is comparable to the large silverado (about 18" across). pretty big but I like big bags. I'm pretty sure the size used in the ads is medium (about 15" across) -- it's the most popular and more of a handbag than a tote.

speaking of the ads, is it any coincidence the models all look like sienna?

08-03-2005
Adorable illusion

Sorry I dont have a measuring tape on me right now - but the medium is bigger than I thought it would be, its approx 14" or 15" wide. The size they use in the ads is medium as well.

08-03-2005
rising star

well, i pulled the trigger and put down my credit card number for the medium dark brown paddington at NM. IT's supposed to come this month. I am COMPLETELY excited, but I'm a little worried about how comfortable the bag will be to use...

09-03-2005
windowshopping

Hi all,
The brown paddington are now back in stock on net-a-porter, if anyone wants one you better order now while it's still in stock

09-03-2005
fashion elite

net-a-porter sucks! I had a paddington in my basket but I couldn't check out. I tried for nearly an hour and of course by the time I could access my basket the bag had sold out. and you can bet that many of the people who snapped them up will be selling them on eBay for double the price. grrrr!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2005, 2010, bags, chloŽ, february, march, paddington