How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

09-03-2005
windowshopping

I,m feeling you grill when you say that you purchased a blouse while waiting for the paddington same thing happen for me i got tired off waiting and purchased something else and today the chloe boutique called me to say my brown bag is ther but too late i spent my money next time i will hold and wait for what i really want i guess i got impatient cest la vie next time i know better

09-03-2005
fashion elite

so what are you proposing -- that you purchase the bag and the buyer reimburse you? because I can't imagine that your spot on the waitlist is transferable.

09-03-2005
windowshopping

i mean if you are in manhattan before 6pm you could either come with me and i buy it for u it if u want it you can come i wanted it bad but i spent my money already if someone wants my shot can have it at least someone gets it

09-03-2005
windowshopping

the lady will hold till 6pm too bad i did not wait but if someone else that have access to manhattan wants it i already lost the bag in my mind but if someone wants it right now you can have it

09-03-2005
fashion elite

I don't think I could get there by 6 (I'm in California). oh well. as singerson said, I guess it's not meant to be.

09-03-2005
windowshopping

Im thinking the same thing i was on the waiting list since december or january the lady at Chloe Madison ave told me she will receive them early february i waited long time then this morning she tells me i have till 6pm to get it i said to myself forget it then i saw this thread and some people wanted it now i ask if they will reorder she said no that it was the it bag of the season many people wating for my spot i mean too bad it seems as if when i have the money i never see what i want i either catch a paddington later or find something else i already splurged for the season well sorry mmeyowsa i would have purchased it for you or even for myself if i havent splurged yesterday on my LV im so mad but i guess its just a bag

09-03-2005
V.I.P.

this is madness!!

09-03-2005
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmix
this is madness!!
indeed !!

09-03-2005
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekay854
I,m feeling you grill when you say that you purchased a blouse while waiting for the paddington same thing happen for me i got tired off waiting and purchased something else and today the chloe boutique called me to say my brown bag is ther but too late i spent my money next time i will hold and wait for what i really want i guess i got impatient cest la vie next time i know better
your email box is not working!

09-03-2005
windowshopping

yes peace and love i jusr received your email sorry i was browsing i pmed you back

09-03-2005
windowshopping

wow that is really madness as you said i was so pissed off i aalready splurged that i set my eyes on a kelly for when i save to console myself trying to reason it bag of the moment versur lifetime bag i guess the medias know how to make us want something so bad you willing to stay on waiting lists i completely forgot about it it makes you want to open a special account or fund for your wating lists items ahhaha

09-03-2005
windowshopping

getting my Paddington Brown in two days....life is beautiful....*smiles*

09-03-2005
windowshopping

grrr at blush you go girl hahah i try to catch later hopefully someone will benefit for my spot nothing to gain sigh aint that medium dark brown to dye for i think that's the cutest color and size for the paddington it looks really vintagy

09-03-2005
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blush
getting my Paddington Brown in two days....life is beautiful....*smiles*
Where did you get yours from??

09-03-2005
Adorable illusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_ingenue
indeed !!
I 3rd that!