How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

14-01-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by drel39
oh, thanks you guys! love the support i get here! i'll absolutely post pics when i get her!

and cinderbellas, yes, they did want my cc number... gosh, i hope your reserve went through! i emailed michele, i think.. i can double check for you if you like!
Oh thanks Drel. You're a sweetie. I'll just call BG on Monday to confirm. I'm paranoid about securing my bag since I'll most likely be out of the country when they hit the stores.

14-01-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by pointie
I was communicating by email with the Floor Manager of handbags, whose name escapes me right now, but her first name started with M and she had a hyphenated last name. and of course I trashed my emails.
Thanks or the info pointie. I'll get it straightened out next week. I'll feel better when I do. Initially I spoke with Rebecca, who asked me to call her back with my cc number. When I called back, she was out, so Amanda called me back to confirm my order. When I offered to call Amanda back again with my cc number, she said they would just call me when the bag comes in. Now who do you think will end up with my bag? Me, when they have to call for my account number, or the next person in line, who has left an account number.

14-01-2006
tfs star

yeah NAP is usually quite prompt with their email service but lately its been lacking.. apparantly they're very busy lately and sent an email saying so, but still no reply to some of my inquiries.

their server capacity needs an upgrade and staff either a raise or they need to hire more.. service has been so slow lately!

maybe you could email lvr and ask them to include the duty charges in your (DDP) pkg as a special order? then no ss# needed..

14-01-2006
backstage pass

^^^Thanks again Pinky*. I'll give that a try.

14-01-2006
fashion elite

Quote:
I was communicating by email with the Floor Manager of handbags, whose name escapes me right now, but her first name started with M and she had a hyphenated last name. and of course I trashed my emails.
michele pagoto-roche
Michele_Pagoto@bergdorfgoodman.com

windowshopping

does anyone see the edith actual bag? I really like the style.

15-01-2006
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilyGirl
THANKS! That goes in the address book.

She was very nice about answering every single question I had, and also looked up my BG account so I wouldn't have to send it by email (a bad practice in any situation, but particularly with wireless internet). Highly recommended.

Anyone know who the little (male) troll is in the BG handbags area near 58th Street? He has been nothing but rude to me and several friends of mine for a few years running, to the extent that I have to make official complaints about him. He is a must to avoid.

15-01-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Anyone know who the little (male) troll is in the BG handbags area near 58th Street? He has been nothing but rude to me and several friends of mine for a few years running, to the extent that I have to make official complaints about him. He is a must to avoid.
so funny, i think i know exactly who you are talking about!

15-01-2006
front row

my SA today told me the Edith could arrive anytime after 1st Feb!! cant wait...

'I like my money where I can see it - hanging in my closet'
Carrie Bradshaw
15-01-2006
front row

Missbradshaw -- where is your SA?

15-01-2006
windowshopping

I just pre-ordered the medium edith from LVR since i'm from the states, I assume I'll have to fill out some customs paperwork. This is the first time I've ever ordered from a foreign website can anyone inform me of what exactly I need to do? apologies if this has been discussed before, I tried searching for forum but couldn't find much on what paperwork i have to fill out.

TIA

15-01-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilyGirl
Thanks LilyGirl.

15-01-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by handbagsmith
does anyone see the edith actual bag? I really like the style.
Yes, I saw and held the sample in On Pedder Hong Kong. It is gorgeous!! Even better than the pics...and the whiskey is THE colour, though i'm sure the others are nice too.

15-01-2006
backstage pass

going to bite the bullet and order the Edith in Whiskey. Thanks for all the advice, I am going to email NAP first and then ring the london stores if I get no response from them. Also abit off topic. Husband is off to Paris tomorrow and asked if there is anything I would like from Chloe - anybody know of anything on the shelves that they have seen in real life and loved the look of at the mo, it seems a shame to waste an opportunity LOL!!!

15-01-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe-Babe
going to bite the bullet and order the Edith in Whiskey. Thanks for all the advice, I am going to email NAP first and then ring the london stores if I get no response from them. Also abit off topic. Husband is off to Paris tomorrow and asked if there is anything I would like from Chloe - anybody know of anything on the shelves that they have seen in real life and loved the look of at the mo, it seems a shame to waste an opportunity LOL!!!
If you know your shoe size, there's some great shoes out at the moment...will look good with your Edith! Chunky wedges and heels!!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
06, al, betty, chloŽ, edith, gladys, s or s