How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

07-04-2006
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by hc1871
Thanks Eskimo for thinking of me

I have great news to announce.......From Chloe_Concord on the purse forum I was able to get her gray Edith she had on hold from the NM in San Diego.

I just want to say THANK YOU ALL for looking out for me.
I can't wait to get the bag. Should come next week.
hc: I'm so glad you found one finally!!!

and Eskimo: Hope yours gets there soon today!

07-04-2006
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by pointie
Hurrah for you, HC! Mine was apparently delivered this afternoon at 4:08. so expect a report tonight, peeps!
thank you!!!
How exciting! Can't wait to see photos

07-04-2006
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by EskimoGirl
i'll try calling nm and asking if they can give me one. i got excited and thought that they had just thrown my package over the fence, but it ended up being for my mother.
Did you get it yet??? i can't wait to see photos. Please post one if you can with you holding it.

07-04-2006
front row

ok, here are pics of my grey edith. i really love it! the size is perfect, imo and so is the color. sorry i couldn't attach them; it wouldn't let me.

07-04-2006
backstage pass

Eskimo, I wasn't wowed until the last picture of you holding the bag, then I was like WHOA! It's amazing, both the color and the color/style on YOU!

07-04-2006
front row

haha, thank you, roey. i don't think it would've really done it for me in any other color, not that they aren't gorgeous, the grey is just me.

07-04-2006
tfs star

hc! glad you found a grey edith (thanks chloe-concord )!!!!

congrats eskimo on your grey!!!

07-04-2006
front row

de-lurking on this thread to say congrats eskimo!!! lovely color on you - agree w/ roey that you really make this bag pop!! enjoy!!

08-04-2006
front row

Eskimo-The bag looks soooo great on you!!! Now I am even more excited to get mine. You really sold the bag to me after seeing it on you!

08-04-2006
front row

Eskimo - I really like that bag on you as well. Congrats on your new edith.

I definitely think I want to add a grey edith to my collection, so if anyone hears of any from an SA, please let me know. Intermix in DC told me they don't expect to get any more ediths in and definitely not in grey, so I am at a loss to try to get one locally.

08-04-2006
front row

Finally! It's been since January. Here's my new grey Edith. Will get a carrying pic later. It's beautiful, but I have to ponder it for a few days, and my best friend/fashion guru is out of town for a few days. It looks great on the Judd chair though! (with flash and without).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg chloe1.jpg (167.7 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg chloe2.jpg (142.3 KB, 8 views)

08-04-2006
tfs star

nice bag pointie! congrats!!!

08-04-2006
tfs star

so yesterday evening i was at NM to pick up a few bags - all the SAs kept asking about my gladys bowler! i had it sitting on the counter as i was getting some transactions taken care of and they thought it was one of their own bags in store and almost walked up to grab it! luckily the my SA stopped them immediately and said it was my personal bag. they asked me tons of questions about where i got it etc and told them about LVR and NAP. :p it was a pretty funny experience. the NM had a lot of bettys, paddies, and 1 olive gladys tote on the floor - all nicely laid out. the bettys are quite nice, especially the betty tote i saw. the leather seems stiffer though, than the gladys.

oh yes, it was pouring like crazy yesterday too and my gladys survived it. no damage whatsoever from the rain drops. i love this bag!!

08-04-2006
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepeppers
Eskimo - I really like that bag on you as well. Congrats on your new edith.

I definitely think I want to add a grey edith to my collection, so if anyone hears of any from an SA, please let me know. Intermix in DC told me they don't expect to get any more ediths in and definitely not in grey, so I am at a loss to try to get one locally.
thepeppers- i have a grey edith for you! my sa in nm orlando already had it shipped to the store for me, but i had already gotten this one. let me know if you're still interested and i'll pm you/call her to figure it out.

08-04-2006
front row

thank you everyone for your wonderful comments! i'm loving this bag more and more. i had it out last night and it wasn't a pain to carry at all. it is rather light and is comfortable on my arm (it does fit on my shoulder, but it's more comfortable hand-held or on my arm). congrats pointie on your bag; i hope you end up loving it as much as i do. and congrats to hc for finding one; i can't wait until it arrives!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
06, al, betty, chloŽ, edith, gladys, s or s