How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

24-11-2006
backstage pass

I just got a whiskey loaf. Its so cute and the color is great for fall. The Ediths have been on sale recently so you may want to look around before paying full price on NAP.

24-11-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumcheeks
Hi everyone, Im thinking of purchasing an edith from NAP for Xmas. Wat size do you guys recommend, and which colour works the best?
I like the gris/vert one, and the whiskey. I have a medium whiskey, and I wouldn't get any size bigger then that.

scenester

Hi Aspen & Kisa!

Thanks for the tip! i was also thinking of the medium whiskey. Unfortunately im staying in Singapore and the only online 'store' that ships international is NAP.

Please let me know if there is any place selling Ediths at a discounted price! i REALLY want 1 for Xmas! Thanks!

24-11-2006
scenester

Me again!

Anyone has a promotional code for free international shipping on NAP? Pretty please?

25-11-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Hi Aspen & Kisa!

Thanks for the tip! i was also thinking of the medium whiskey. Unfortunately im staying in Singapore and the only online 'store' that ships international is NAP.

Please let me know if there is any place selling Ediths at a discounted price! i REALLY want 1 for Xmas! Thanks!
I got mine on ebay. I checked it out in the authenticity thread first. Awhile ago I would have said you could probably find a cheap one on ebay, but since the prices have gone down it seems everyone has been buying ediths cheap to sell them at more then retail on ebay. Even so, it might be cheaper then NAP because the seller could falsify the customs form so you don't have to pay as much duty. If you are careful that would be an alternative route to take. Good luck!

front row

Quote:
Hi everyone, Im thinking of purchasing an edith from NAP for Xmas. Wat size do you guys recommend, and which colour works the best?
BUMCHEEKS - I am a HUGE fan of the edith, at one time I had 4 (but sold 2 because it was getting ridiculous I had so many). I had the whiskey, grey, turquoise and chocolate and kept the grey and whiskey. Of all the colors, I think the whiskey is the most versitle, and looks the best after wear and tear. I really loved the chocolate one as well, but felt that it was too close to the whiskey color and returned it. The turquoise is a great color, but is so bright that I didn't feel it would go with so many outfits as the whiskey. The grey is great too, with the contrasting in the stitching. And definitely get a medium, the large is so large, that it basically is an overnight bag.

There are a lot of fakes on ebay, so if you are considering purchasing from ebay, definitely post it on the authenticity thread, to get second opinions. There are real ones out there (I sold 2), but when I look around on ebay I am so shocked at how many are fakes.

25-11-2006
still here

^how is your grey one holding up? I'm having an obsession with grey bags lately...but at little worried grey leather showing things like water stains and so forth.

26-11-2006
scenester

Thanks Kisa and thepeppers!

Decisions...decisions...i bought my stam from NAP; their international shipping is real fast & their packaging, lovely. (im a sucker for packaging :p) so naturally, i steer more to NAP. And i cant seem to find anywhere else that sells the medium whiskey edith tat offers international shipping, other than ebay which is such a huge risk!

does anyone know if NAP is having a promotion for free international shipping? they were offering that when i ordered my stam.

Oh edith...how i love you so.

26-11-2006
backstage pass

Try HOLIDAY for free shipping on NAP. I think its good between Nov 20 and Dec 4.

26-11-2006
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspen
Try HOLIDAY for free shipping on NAP. I think its good between Nov 20 and Dec 4.
Hi Aspen, Thanks for your help. Unfortunately, its not applicable for shipping to Spore

I guess i will just have to wait out a lil' bit more. but thanks anyhow

26-11-2006
scenester

NAP has the medium edith in wood brown & the large edith in whiskey. The NAP advisor explained that the wood brown is a toffee brown shade and the whiskey is a dark shade of brown.

Does anyone here have a wood brown edith? how much does it differ from the whiskey?

Thanks in advance!

26-11-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
NAP has the medium edith in wood brown & the large edith in whiskey. The NAP advisor explained that the wood brown is a toffee brown shade and the whiskey is a dark shade of brown.

Does anyone here have a wood brown edith? how much does it differ from the whiskey?

Thanks in advance!
I don't have a wood brown, but I think it would be ok. The whiskey is pretty red/orangey, I would think a toffee brown bag would be easier to wear.

front row

NM and BG (which is basically the same, they share online stock), has put some ediths online onsale. The traditional edith is not included, but the newer various versions (bowler, etc), are, so it might be worth checking out if you are interested.

28-11-2006
V.I.P.

Uhm. EVERYTHING Chloe is on sale at Saks, all Ediths, Bettys, Barneys, Mables, Grables, Tracys, Tammys, Marys, Maggies, and all the other hideously named bags they have. When I saw tons, I mean tons, I saw at least 10 Whiskey Ediths all lined up, the regular one.

28-11-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diorling
Uhm. EVERYTHING Chloe is on sale at Saks, all Ediths, Bettys, Barneys, Mables, Grables, Tracys, Tammys, Marys, Maggies, and all the other hideously named bags they have. When I saw tons, I mean tons, I saw at least 10 Whiskey Ediths all lined up, the regular one.
But online at Neimans at least, regular Ediths don't show up. At least not last time I checked.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
06, al, betty, chloŽ, edith, gladys, s or s