How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

12-01-2006
tfs star

wo..

but this

vs.

looks SOOO different! maybe those are the only 3 colors bergdorf will be receiving? or can it really look that different?

bc we know for sure there is also a chocolat color (meowmix ordered already), so i think thats what the SA means..

(chloe, lvr, northweb mall)

Last edited by Pinky*; 12-01-2006 at 06:59 PM.

12-01-2006
tfs star

can't be-- buttercream and taupe look totally different to me! i hope they're getting buttercream as in yellow in. that color is very alive!

12-01-2006
V.I.P.

i actually think that reddish color is the new whiskey color. the salesperson showed me the swatches and that's what it looked like
the chocolat will be darker and def more brown

12-01-2006
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepositano
can't be-- buttercream and taupe look totally different to me! i hope they're getting buttercream as in yellow in. that color is very alive!
Hey, either way I'll like it. It can always be (gasp!) returned.

12-01-2006
scenester

Well, I finally did it. I pre-ordered the Edith in whiskey from LVR. Now I can't wait to get it. I hope I love it just as much IRL as I do in the pics.

13-01-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by shopdrop99
Well, I finally did it. I pre-ordered the Edith in whiskey from LVR. Now I can't wait to get it. I hope I love it just as much IRL as I do in the pics.
Congrats Shopdrop!!! It will be interesting to see who gets one first...I know i'll be lucky last all the way down here in HK.

Btw^^ I am in LOVE with the large size in Buttercream (yellow or whatever), but I don't think HK is getting it. If anyone sees it IRL eventually, please let me know what you think of it.

13-01-2006
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by morriseel
Well, i don't really know how they operate but I can tell you i was not impressed with the attitude of the sales assistant. I am so used to vip treatment at On Pedder (HK and spore) and The Link (s'pore)... i can really do without a surly sa in my life...shheeeesssh. She wasn't exactly rude, just not in the least bit helpful or friendly. Why, oh why? It's just a blo*^*^ shop!!

totally agree!!! that's why i don't like to shop Chloe HK!!! Last year Jan, I asked them to put my name on the waitlist for the Chloe Paddy....then i ordered one from NAP on Feb....after 10 months Chloe HK just called me to pick up my beige Paddy.... they are not helpful and bad services! i perfer to pre-order at Joyce boutique/Lane Crawford and i am goin' to pre-order the Edith at LVR.

Last edited by jaymee; 13-01-2006 at 04:23 AM.
13-01-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymee
totally agree!!! that's why i don't like to shop Chloe HK!!! Last year Jan, I asked them to put my name on the waitlist for the Chloe Paddy....then i ordered one from NAP on Feb....after 10 months Chloe HK just called me to pick up my beige Paddy.... they are not helpful and bad services! i perfer to pre-order at Joyce boutique/Lane Crawford and i am goin' to pre-order the Edith at LVR.
You are SO right! I will never buy anything from Chloe HK. On Pedder and Lane Crawford are fine. That's great about your LVR order. Are you getting the whiskey??? If you walk past On Pedder in Pedder Street they have a sample in the window. Divine!

13-01-2006
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by morriseel
You are SO right! I will never buy anything from Chloe HK. On Pedder and Lane Crawford are fine. That's great about your LVR order. Are you getting the whiskey??? If you walk past On Pedder in Pedder Street they have a sample in the window. Divine!
Haha, can't believe that many gals in tfs have the same feelin' and experiences as me!! I just ordered a whiskey Edith from LVR!! I will go Central tomorrow, let me go On Pedder to take a look then! Thanks for letting me know! :p

13-01-2006
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymee
Haha, can't believe that many gals in tfs have the same feelin' and experiences as me!! I just ordered a whiskey Edith from LVR!! I will go Central tomorrow, let me go On Pedder to take a look then! Thanks for letting me know! :p
Let us all know what you think when you see it IRL.

13-01-2006
backstage pass

You guys, I just ordered the whiskey paddington. Am I nuts??? I soooo can not afford this.

I've never owned a paddington before, is is hard/cumbersome to get in and out of?? What about that lock? Do you guys keep it on your bag?

any advice would be appreciated. I just LOVE this color so much.

Also (one more question) what is the leather like?

13-01-2006
tfs star

hee.. mammab this is the edith thread silly

13-01-2006
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammab
You guys, I just ordered the whiskey paddington. Am I nuts??? I soooo can not afford this.

I've never owned a paddington before, is is hard/cumbersome to get in and out of?? What about that lock? Do you guys keep it on your bag?

any advice would be appreciated. I just LOVE this color so much.

Also (one more question) what is the leather like?
Mammab - I love my paddingtons. The paddington thread has a ton of great info. I don't use my lock - just keep it locked but not attached to the zippers, you just flip the lock (and the tab it's attached to) back and open the zippers and - voila! - you're in and out easily. BTW - I ordered the Edith in whiskey - LOVE that color!

13-01-2006
backstage pass

I know, I'm a knucklehead. Sorry, I just got so excited to share my news.

Thanks Jan I'm still getting the Edith, btw....

13-01-2006
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammab
I know, I'm a knucklehead. Sorry, I just got so excited to share my news.

Thanks Jan I'm still getting the Edith, btw....
ooooh.....can't wait for the Ediths to arrive

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
06, al, betty, chloŽ, edith, gladys, s or s