How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

13-01-2006
front row

so i did it - i preordered the gray edith. i was debating between the gray and the whiskey, but bg was out of the whiskey so.. voila! decision made! i really like the buttercream, but just don't think it would go well with my skin tone.. man, i swore i was going to give my bank account a break this year! oh well, at least my empty wallet is going to have a lovely home!

13-01-2006
scenester

Congrats, Drel!! Be sure to post pics when you receive it...can't wait to see it!

13-01-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by drel39
so i did it - i preordered the gray edith. i was debating between the gray and the whiskey, but bg was out of the whiskey so.. voila! decision made! i really like the buttercream, but just don't think it would go well with my skin tone.. man, i swore i was going to give my bank account a break this year! oh well, at least my empty wallet is going to have a lovely home!
Congrats Drel...can't wait to see it in grey too...make sure you take pics!!

13-01-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by drel39
Congrats Drel. (I think) I pre-ordered the whiskey from BG. Not sure because they didn't want to take my cc number. Did they take yours? They said they would call me when it comes in. Right. TIA.

13-01-2006
front row

Congrats to Drel! The grey looks beautiful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderbellas
Congrats Drel. (I think) I pre-ordered the whiskey from BG. Not sure because they didn't want to take my cc number. Did they take yours? They said they would call me when it comes in. Right. TIA.
The gal at BG absolutely wanted my CC number and shipping address. Hmmm...

13-01-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by pointie
Congrats to Drel! The grey looks beautiful.

The gal at BG absolutely wanted my CC number and shipping address. Hmmm...
Did you happen to talk to Amanda or Rebecca? I'm going to call them tomorrow. Thanks.

14-01-2006
front row

oh, thanks you guys! love the support i get here! i'll absolutely post pics when i get her!

and cinderbellas, yes, they did want my cc number... gosh, i hope your reserve went through! i emailed michele, i think.. i can double check for you if you like!

14-01-2006
front row

owwww, kudos to all of you who've placed your orders!! me, i'm still stuck in decision hell...having added taupe into the mix, it's now whiskey, grey or taupe...arghhhhhh!! *tears hair out*

14-01-2006
fashion elite

finde - the whisky it's my favourite color for the edith.

"Men hate it when their women criticize other females
.....Jealousy get woman nowhere"

14-01-2006
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderbellas
Did you happen to talk to Amanda or Rebecca? I'm going to call them tomorrow. Thanks.
I was communicating by email with the Floor Manager of handbags, whose name escapes me right now, but her first name started with M and she had a hyphenated last name. and of course I trashed my emails.

14-01-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by findesiecle
owwww, kudos to all of you who've placed your orders!! me, i'm still stuck in decision hell...having added taupe into the mix, it's now whiskey, grey or taupe...arghhhhhh!! *tears hair out*
Grey Whiskey seems more suited to the Paddington, and taupe looks like a very confused vomit colour...

14-01-2006
front row

i like grey best too - thats the colour I am wait listed for

'I like my money where I can see it - hanging in my closet'
Carrie Bradshaw
14-01-2006
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diorella
Grey Whiskey seems more suited to the Paddington, and taupe looks like a very confused vomit colour...
With my pale olive complexion and black wardrobe, what could be better than hues of barf?

14-01-2006
tfs star

hey ladies, don't know if this was mentioned before, but its confirmed that NAP will be offering the whiskey edith.. not sure what other colors.. and can be pre-ordered..

(although i'm not sure why we'd want to buy from NAP when lvr has it for less..)

14-01-2006
backstage pass

^^^Thanks Pinky*. I sent them two emails regarding a pre-order, and they never responded. Someone just doesnt want me to have this bag. I'd order from LVR, but I don't want to give my ss# when they deliver the package. I've has very pleasant experiences with NAP in the past. Hmm...

Oh, btw, did anyone see the pics of the whiskey edith in the February Bazaar? AMAZING! I just received it yesterday. It says Kirna Zabete will carry it as well.

Last edited by cinderbellas; 14-01-2006 at 05:32 PM.
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
06, al, betty, chloŽ, edith, gladys, s or s