How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

18-09-2006
fashion insider

it's ok...next time I'll cred them separatly to avoid confusions

18-09-2006
offline.

I dont have a suggestion for clutches, but those shoes ARE AWESOME!!

20-09-2006
rising star

if you could wait few months, jimmy choo will have absolutely beautiful clutches

20-09-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyboy0828
arent those manolo's from the satc episode when carrie gets married to herself after someone stole her pair? "a womens right to shoes" i think the episode was called. ill take a look to see what bag sjp was using

anyway, i them, the shoes are BEAUTIFUL
God, Im such a loser but she was wearing a Rykiel Domino bag, that bag went really well w/ the Manolos, but was much more of a casual bag.

That Tods one looks like the best bet. Salome, you live in DC right? Well, unless Saks has sold it (which it probably hasn't b/c in the Saks in Chevy Chase nothing moves) there are these clutches with two crystal covered balls that are sort of pinching together the pleating, very cute. I can describe where they *should* be in the store...If you enter from Tiffany's its the first counter in the handbag section, in the case that's facing cosmetics...That's if they didn't change anything. Ask for Laura!

21-09-2006
backstage pass

How about a clutch by Lauren Merkin. www.laurenmerkin.com . They are great little evening bags that are resonably priced around $200. That Fendi is fab too.

21-09-2006
backstage pass

This is a cute Bottega Veneta. Its actually a cosmetic case but I think it could pass as a clutch.
.nap.com

21-09-2006
front row

Judith Leiber bags are perfect with any shoes. I personally love the Hello Kitty clutch with rhinestones all over. Worth buying anyway.

backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diorling
God, Im such a loser but she was wearing a Rykiel Domino bag, that bag went really well w/ the Manolos, but was much more of a casual bag.

That Tods one looks like the best bet. Salome, you live in DC right? Well, unless Saks has sold it (which it probably hasn't b/c in the Saks in Chevy Chase nothing moves) there are these clutches with two crystal covered balls that are sort of pinching together the pleating, very cute. I can describe where they *should* be in the store...If you enter from Tiffany's its the first counter in the handbag section, in the case that's facing cosmetics...That's if they didn't change anything. Ask for Laura!
LOL, you're right about nothing moving. I'll ask for Laura if I go over there. I've been doing boring shopping lately - trying to recover from my spree.

Stuffy area. My new Prada tote is in the men's section at Neimans - just because it has a silver dragon on it and its black - in NYC its in the women's section.

05-10-2006
backstage pass

love the laura merkin clutches.

05-10-2006
trendsetter

i would do the fendi, its the most unexpected...
(if you can go bigger, get sonia's domino bag!!)

the tods matches almost too perfectly, although it all depends on your style.

29-10-2007
tfs star

vbh clutch, lusting after one right now...

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
bag, clutch or evening, manolos