Coach Resort 2006 Collection - Page 3 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
18-12-2005
front row

My favorite is the pleated hobo. I desperately wanted it in that blue, but went with the black because it is more practical with my wardrobe! Also, there are some really cute wristlets that match the hobos.

19-12-2005
V.I.P.

I didnt even know Prada did fish bags or whatever. I doubt they sold very well, because we certainly wouldn't copy something that doesnt sell. People say we copy! The Hamptons Hobo looks similar to a Gucci bag but Gucci ripped if off from Hermes (the Jackie O bag).

Tomorrow the Spring Catalog comes out, it is only available to those who buy something or else you cant get it. Ill try and scan it, it is SOOO HOT. I love everything. Oh and the Metallic Scribble...Dear God *fans self* incredible, 10x better than the original.

19-12-2005
front row

Even though I complained about the price increase> I did get the Coach Daphne bag for 698. I do think it is a classic looking bag. I have a toddler so I need something that is durable and large enough for eveything I tote around. I really wanted the marc jacobs stam but 698 is much more attainable for me and my bag addiction. I can't open it until Christmas though

19-12-2005
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by masquerade
i love them so much.

they are perfect for someone my age, even up through the twenties. but if i saw someone with them who was middle aged (which tends to happen) it woudnt look right.
Au contraire, I can totally see these being carried by Floridian ladies as Luna mentioned ... and I don't mean 18-34

Personally I'm thrilled to see the continuation of coral this season as I bought it last year and intend (as always) to keep wearing it. The nice thing about living in the relative fashion desert is I saw only one other person wearing shoes with a coral ornament, and I can't recall seeing any other coral on anyone.

19-12-2005
V.I.P.

Speaking of Floridian women. My client Ms. Bennett who lives in Boca Grande, Florida (she's always yammering on about it), literally went crazy over the Resort collection. She bought all the totes and a demi, I was like...Whatever, hand over the Platinum AmEx. It's cute. OH and the new Pocket Satchels are HOT. Ill make a seperate topic because they're out of control...

19-12-2005
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diorling
Speaking of Floridian women. My client Ms. Bennett who lives in Boca Grande, Florida (she's always yammering on about it), literally went crazy over the Resort collection. She bought all the totes and a demi, I was like...Whatever, hand over the Platinum AmEx. It's cute. OH and the new Pocket Satchels are HOT. Ill make a seperate topic because they're out of control...
can't wait!

19-12-2005
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandrac823
Even though I complained about the price increase> I did get the Coach Daphne bag for 698. I do think it is a classic looking bag. I have a toddler so I need something that is durable and large enough for eveything I tote around. I really wanted the marc jacobs stam but 698 is much more attainable for me and my bag addiction. I can't open it until Christmas though
congratulations. if they made a mini daphne, I would snatch it up in a heartbeat (the Daphne is like luggage on me ). What color did you get?

19-12-2005
front row

I just saw the early spring catalog on the website and I am in love with the white leather poppy gallery tote and matching flipflops! ahh, so cute.

19-12-2005
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mello_yello_jen
I just saw the early spring catalog on the website and I am in love with the white leather poppy gallery tote and matching flipflops! ahh, so cute.
The Poppys are out on the 26th but it can be ordered now, at least our store. The Poppy's aren't the best part of the Spring collection, they are VERY cute though.

20-12-2005
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diorling
The Poppys are out on the 26th but it can be ordered now, at least our store. The Poppy's aren't the best part of the Spring collection, they are VERY cute though.
So exciting I am really in love with the new footwear too...

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2006, coach, collection, resort