How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

22-01-2006
front row

I ordered the village paillete satchel bag from their website. It retailed for $395 but I returned it because it didn't gave me that wow factor for a bag in that price range. Or am I asking too much?
To me , $395 is a LOT of money too spend on accessories....so I expected soething that I could feel heads over in love with....still looking for something in that price range though now I that have returned the village paillete satchel.
Still love with it but not for $395 though........

22-01-2006
V.I.P.

what color did you order? i bought mine for $279 off of ebay with free shipping because i thought retail was a little much as well. they have a bunch on ebay, you may want to check that out as they are selling for around $200 + -.....and thats better than $395.....my dilema was i wanted the cream and no one had it so i was searching ebay....i saw the retail one at nordstroms and thought that was a little much to charge, because the lining wasn't leather or anything.........

23-01-2006
windowshopping

found this bag on cole haan's website (sierra).
quite a nice looking bag!

Last edited by OranGetrEE; 23-01-2006 at 08:30 AM.
23-01-2006
V.I.P.

/\ i really like that one...he did it in a snakeskin print which i think is a lil much but i like this ine. they have a washed leather satchel too thats quite nice........

23-01-2006
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by jun3machina
what color did you order? i bought mine for $279 off of ebay with free shipping because i thought retail was a little much as well. they have a bunch on ebay, you may want to check that out as they are selling for around $200 + -.....and thats better than $395.....my dilema was i wanted the cream and no one had it so i was searching ebay....i saw the retail one at nordstroms and thought that was a little much to charge, because the lining wasn't leather or anything.........
I got the mettalic bronze, tiger eyes I think is the name.
can you pm me the ebay seller? I am still interested ...especially around that price range..
Thanks

23-01-2006
offline.

so weird.. my new white bag looks a little like that bag... ha!

24-01-2006
V.I.P.

here's my new bag. i got it yesterday when i got home from school.....god i hate first days!!! such a waste of time! anyways, it was a nice treat to come home to and im VERY happy with the leather and color and everything....anitalilac~ what color were you looking for?? i know they have the tiger eye which is like bronze-y, they have a green color, this cream color, and red-orangey and light brown....... let me know and i'll pm you some auction numbers....the seller i bought mine from doesn't have anymore right now, but their user name was dknyit...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20060123_0172.JPG (61.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20060123_0173.JPG (63.4 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 20060123_0174.JPG (109.8 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by jun3machina; 24-01-2006 at 06:33 PM.
25-01-2006
rising star

That is a gorgeous bag, jun3machina....CONGRATS! Love the color

26-01-2006
front row

lovely bag!!!I love the pebbled texture on it. That bag looks good in cream

I am still hoping to get a good deal on the Village paillette satchel, the metallic bronze color-tiger eyes. It reminds me of the silverado..

Maybe it might go on sale?? We have a cole haan outlet here in Portland but haven't seen anything that I like yet...or maybe I can get it at the outlet..but I live 4 hrs drive from there..only in the summer when the snow has melt that we brave across the mountains to get to shopping civilization.

26-01-2006
V.I.P.

i'd keep checking ebay. i haven't seen any fakes, so i wouldn't worry about that. and im sure you'd be able to get a pretty good deal. its a nice bag, big and lightweight

26-01-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anitalilac
...or maybe I can get it at the outlet..but I live 4 hrs drive from there..only in the summer when the snow has melt that we brave across the mountains to get to shopping civilization.
hahahah! sounds like me!! i have to either drive north to be able to step into A real saks 5th ave. or norstroms or drive south to go to outlet stores....thats why i mainly mail order thing, but i like it much better to be able to go into a store and pic out something then and there.....has anyone seen this bag IRL yet??? i really like it, but it's mostly canvas....i think the price is $265....hmmmmmmm
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cole%20haan%20canvas%20spring%2006.jpg (16.0 KB, 73 views)

01-02-2006
offline.

There is a very cute cole haan bag.. I guess it's coming out soon... it's a large hobo.. woven trim... and a bit of fringe on the sides... I'm gonna look for pics right now. It was in Feb. Bazaar page 118. So cute!

01-02-2006
offline.

Hm.. this is it.. but it looks so much better in the magazine.

01-02-2006
front row

This one! I almost bought this at Nordstrom with a gift card that's been burning a hole in my pocket for months. This one is much bigger than it looks in the pic and really cute. I think it's actually the size that makes the bag. It's more like an oversized satchel.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 170691.jpg (48.1 KB, 0 views)

01-02-2006
offline.

Their Sierra collection is v. cute... still totally reminds me of my new Elliot Lucca bag LOL

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
cole, haan