Favorite Louis Vuitton Bag Ever! - Page 9 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

22-05-2005
backstage pass

oh yeah the epanoui pm is reallly pretty! thats the best i like for the suhali!
Quote:
Originally Posted by *JJ*
i like the Suhali L'Èpanoui PM

Yes
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingenue
What? I can have my opinion and you can have yours

backstage pass

yes- im not arguing with ya there. many dont like my choices too. but hey, i dont have a problem when they say that the bag of my choice looks like someone puked monogram all over it dont be so defensive

front row

Favorite Louis Bag Ever
My favorite Louis bag ever, or eh for right now, is the Suhali Fabuleaux in winter white....awesome....:p

05-08-2005
windowshopping

I recently found a beggar bag in the conte de fees line... it's a forest scene and it's soooo cute. its authentic and from an estate sale... complete with the receipt and dustbag... when they were recovered for the sale they were tucked in the lining!!
the only weird thing about this bag is the big cherry in the corner....very random....
but soooo cute!
outside of that find, i love the classic monogram... although i would like to see some bags in the red and beige striped canvas.
that would be pretty.
I hope they make some bags with the panda, onion-head flower-head and waving LV that are able to be worn by men... so far they have jewelry boxes, wallets, pochettes and piano bags.
even if they put them on the musette that would be cool!

05-08-2005
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChagueCouture
I recently found a beggar bag in the conte de fees line... it's a forest scene and it's soooo cute. its authentic and from an estate sale... complete with the receipt and dustbag... when they were recovered for the sale they were tucked in the lining!!
the only weird thing about this bag is the big cherry in the corner....very random....
but soooo cute!
outside of that find, i love the classic monogram... although i would like to see some bags in the red and beige striped canvas.
that would be pretty.
I hope they make some bags with the panda, onion-head flower-head and waving LV that are able to be worn by men... so far they have jewelry boxes, wallets, pochettes and piano bags.
even if they put them on the musette that would be cool!
Ooh how fun...can you share the pic of your beggar bag for us? Sounds devine!!!!!

05-08-2005
front row

Red Saint-Jacques Poignees Longues...my mother has one and I adore it. It looks great with everything, especially on a woman her age!

eluxury.com

05-08-2005
trendsetter

Suhali collection ONLY!

05-08-2005
trendsetter

Lately I like my newest damier belem
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 9. Belem PM.jpg (20.9 KB, 2 views)

05-08-2005
trendsetter

I like the shape of it, classy yet cute and younger looking, and very roomy too.

05-08-2005
trendsetter

I used to like everything Murakami created for LV, multicolor, panda, cerises etc.

But then lately I am thinking.....maybe when I get a little bit older (pass 30) they might look too young/childish on me?

Lately I even have this dilemma...I was thinking about selling my white MC alma, when I got it last year I was so happy, but I rarely use it (maybe only twice) because I am so afraid it will get dirty easily and the bag is kinda heavy. But I went to ebay and the price for those white Mc alam listed are either not that high (well, maybe some of them are fake bags? I dunno...) or no one bids on them (for those started at over $1000).....

05-08-2005
fashion icon

I can't say that i prefer only ONE.
But i like the Damier, Epi Leather, Epi Soft and Suhali collections. And sometimes i tend to like the limited edition ones.
On the other hand the suitcases are exceptional, those and Lana Mark's.

trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hikarupanda
I used to like everything Murakami created for LV, multicolor, panda, cerises etc.

But then lately I am thinking.....maybe when I get a little bit older (pass 30) they might look too young/childish on me?

Lately I even have this dilemma...I was thinking about selling my white MC alma, when I got it last year I was so happy, but I rarely use it (maybe only twice) because I am so afraid it will get dirty easily and the bag is kinda heavy. But I went to ebay and the price for those white Mc alam listed are either not that high (well, maybe some of them are fake bags? I dunno...) or no one bids on them (for those started at over $1000).....
i don't think that if you get to be 30 you need to limit yourself with what you wear. that's what actually keeps you young. I'm not 30 yet, but in 3 yrs. when I am i hope to be really stylish.

06-08-2005
V.I.P.

My favorites are monogram speedy 25, alma and cabas piano.

06-08-2005
backstage pass

Rouge Vernis Bedford, Suhali Le Talentueux, and Monogram Mat Stockton, among others

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
bag, ever!, favorite, louis, vuitton