How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

01-03-2005
fashion elite

Wow, I so dont like it... sorry.

03-03-2005
trendsetter

I've been looking for this bag ever since I saw the ad, I love it. It's one of my favorites around at the moment although I'm not a big fan of Fendi.

03-03-2005
windowshopping

Hi all, some of the bags are now on eluxury.com

03-03-2005
trendsetter

i love it too! saw a pic of it in the new Vogue, and its quite nice, i want one but it was listed at around 2100 in Vogue and thats a bit more than i want to pay for a handbag..although who knows..at one point i told myself i'd never pay over 1000, but here i am with one Balenciaga and planning to get another...

09-03-2005
V.I.P.

ok guys should i get the brown python or the gold python? i'm thinking of upgrading from my leather cognac one...

09-03-2005
trendsetter

The bag is much bigger and wider in person than I expected. I was on the verge of getting the medium dark brown lambskin version at the boutique over the weekend until I saw the SA take out the dark brown python for a VIP customer. My gawd, it was beautiful!! So beautiful that the customer walked out carrying it and she looked soooo chic with the bag!

Compared to the python of the Chloe Silverado, the Fendi python leather was more rich in color and seemed to be of a much higher quality. It was so soft and.....very expensive looking.

The only thing that kinda bothered me was the handle which is in plain leather, it's not the braided leather that they have with the other Spy bags.

But right then and there I put my name down for the python. They have very few pieces of the python coming in, in the US. The SA suggested I put my name down in the Europe boutiques, which is what I have done. One Europe boutique informed me that they are expecting the dark brown python by end of next week and I am no. 2 on the list. Hopefully no. 1 on the list will not get it!!

09-03-2005
V.I.P.

^ eeeek!! my SA assured me she could get any for me that i wanted... but i guess that's what they're supposed to say? i dunno... my name's not even down for them yet. are there alot of ppl at the nyc boutique down for the brown python?!

09-03-2005
front row

The spy I ordered is 2120.00 on the Neiman Marcus site in camel, different style - no folds - yummy, yummy, yummy!!!

09-03-2005
front row

Wow, most of the bags posted are beautiful!

09-03-2005
trendsetter

Wow love it! Not so much the "cow guts" one as purple pointed out, it just looks strange to me, but the colors are beautiful!

$1590

$1980

$1950

09-03-2005
front row

I just got off the phone with Neiman and I am the first on the list for a gold python spy bag!!! I decided to cancel the camel bag I ordered because there wasn't any guarantee I'd get that one, so if I have to wait, I'd rather wait for the gold python bag!!! She said the only way I wouldn't get the bag is if Fendi cancels their order, which they don't usually do....doing the happy dance!!

09-03-2005
V.I.P.

Just got off the phone with the fendi boutique in nyc and i'm definitely getting the brown python now... thanks to all of you out there, ykidkwis, misako who helped me with my decision... settled on the brown (vs gold) because gold seems more seasonal...the brown is like 1.4k more expensive than the gold but it just seems like it's a lil more timeless

09-03-2005
fashion elite

the brown python is awesome -- congrats! and are you serious that it's like $7000??!!!

09-03-2005
front row

Congrats to you meowmix!! Did they give you a date for delivery??

09-03-2005
V.I.P.

handbagbabe, the store director is anticipating end of next week to beginning of ..the week after... but no definite date yet. congrats to both of us though!
meeyowsa, the gold is like 5410 and the brown python is 6850 USD... and thats before california tax

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
bag, fendi, spy