Fraudulent Site.. - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

24-11-2003
windowshopping

I have bought a Hermes Birkin handbag from www.bagfetish.com and was scammed big time. I paid $866.00 for the blue jean birkin pictured, I have pictures available of the acual bag I recieved straight from the manufacturer in China with an $18.00 invoice. It is a hard plastic, no blindstamp, box, ribbon, strap, etc. all the details in this site are not real, PLEASE NOBODY BUY FROM THIS SITE. They will rip you off. I have already contacted authorities, Better Business Beureou, FBI for internet fraud and my attorney, I am going through a lot, but Im gonna have to get my bag back. I have saved all emails and photos of bag I bought and bag I recieved, Please anybody interested in seeing, please email me at: tlcdina1@yahoo.com I also have an email that says "It is not like out business has shut down and we are laughing at you because we have your money" Please be very careful and fwd this message to all your loved ones, because these people are fakes, wont give out their real name, phone number nor address for returns, although site policy says they will refund if not satisfied. I tried to get address but they have not got a hold of me yet. I have had to take further action and this business is under investigation. I am just passing out these news to nobody else will get scammed like I did. Again, please pass this on to anybody you know. They are cheap cheap replicas (testimonials put there are fake, they typed that in themselves) selling for way over retail price. The bag I got is selling at yahoo auctions for $40. of course, they only cost $18. but getting over $800. profit is to much. They state that the handbags are made of exact same material, markings etc as the auth. ones, but its not true, please take my word, email me and I will gladly send photos. Im just trying to make online shopping a safe place. Please DO NOT SHOP AT: www.bagfetish.com thank you
Norma Ramirez
tlcdina1@yahoo.com (for photos and emails exchanged to and from sales@bagfetish.com)
Good Luck everyone!!

24-11-2003
fashion insider

oh my goodness. that's awful. i'm so sorry that happened to you, and i also hope that everything works out for you. that's horrible. thank you lots for warning us all!

etre soi-meme

thanks for bringing this in tlcdina1 , avoid replicas everybody, do not support illegal business

25-11-2003
Mannikin

Quote:
Originally posted by Lena@Nov 25th, 2003 - 4:31 am
thanks for bringing this in tlcdina1 , avoid replicas everybody, do not support illegal business
So true Lena! NO Fakes, NO non-authentic, NO illeageal!

25-11-2003
V.I.P.

OMG, that is just terrible
this is just proves one more NOT to buy REPLICAS

weet tweet tweet @w_i_p_monaco

25-11-2003
front row

Sorry to hear your story but hey did u purchase it with a credit card? You can claim it as fraud...you are protected with VISA and MASTERCARD...

25-11-2003
backstage pass

Sorry to hear what happened to you, but I have to agree with a lot of people and say if you want a bag, go to the licensed retailer.

Hope everything goes well for you

25-11-2003
scenester

I'm so sorry to hear your story, but there is alot of this going around, it's best not to buy replicas

26-11-2003
windowshopping

Thats so sad. Save up for a real birkin if you really want one. No need to worry then.

29-11-2003
Melody Nelson

That's terible! bloody fake bags! Don't support this kind of buisness!

windowshopping

I agree. That is terrible. I wish there was a way to get your story to more people. Like, 20-20 or Dateline. I really hope you can get your money back.

Call me stupid but before I found FS I thought the sellers on E-Bay and Yahoo were telling the truth about their handbags. OMG, how many times was I upset because I was not the winning bid.

Girl, I feel your pain. There are smart members on FS, maybe they will have an idea.

29-11-2003
windowshopping

I hate it when they fool ppl with such bags! I can't imagine myself carrying one!

30-11-2003
tfs star

That is absolutely horrible!!!I hope you find a way to get your money refunded!! If you want a bag badly enough then I think your better off paying the money for a real one then ending up in the middle of scams like this one! Plus bear in the mind that some of the profit from these replica bags goes to support terrorist actions.

Melody Nelson

People,is this the real thing or not?? I found the pic on ebay the bid is up to $13k already
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 35vifostrich1.jpg (26.7 KB, 4 views)

Melody Nelson

Fake right??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hermes10.jpg (99.1 KB, 8 views)

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
fraudulent, site