How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

29-06-2004
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally posted by italianice283@Jun 26th, 2004 - 8:33 pm
Hi everyone,
I am looking for where to buy the quilted Chanel totes/handbags online.They can be real or imitation.

29-06-2004
fashion icon

I was only warning ...

front row

Yup those stuff on the website are fake but hey if she wanted real or imitation.....

Sorry but you just have to check out th LV monogram Manolo

29-06-2004
windowshopping

those (ahem) shoes are hilarious!

29-06-2004
windowshopping

on the chanel quilted bag topic:

how do you a tell a real from a fake just in passing? My sister-in-law just bought a fake tote for 55$ (!!!!) and she says it would be very difficult to tell it was fake...

29-06-2004
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally posted by the storm@Jun 29th, 2004 - 11:01 am
Try this site http://finedesigners.com/handbags/chanel/
Are these orignal, It's seems too low, or maybe they are used?

30-07-2004
front row

General CHANEL Questions
I'm looking into buying a Chanel bag for my Birthday next month . What are some really great styles? I'd prefer a larger bag, with enough room for at least a magazine. As for price, I'm hoping for something under $2000 Canadian (approx. 1200 Euros??)

I'm particularly interested in the Ligne Cambon tote in white. Do they vary in size? And how much exactly are they? (I searched and someone said the largest tote is 1000 Euros?)

Thanks.

30-07-2004
offline.

Quote:
Originally posted by Stylephox@Jul 30 2004, 04:40 PM
I'm looking into buying a Chanel bag for my Birthday next month . What are some really great styles? I'd prefer a larger bag, with enough room for at least a magazine. As for price, I'm hoping for something under $2000 Canadian (approx. 1200 Euros??)

I'm particularly interested in the Ligne Cambon tote in white. Do they vary in size? And how much exactly are they? (I searched and someone said the largest tote is 1000 Euros?)

Thanks.
[snapback]318696[/snapback]

Those Cambon bags come in all sizes, do a search on them on this thread.. I'm not sure if they're still available now tho... I have no idea if they were Limited or what.. probably not.. but yea.. there's a decent size top zip tote that is a great size for what you're describing...

31-07-2004
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally posted by Stylephox@Jul 30 2004, 05:40 PM

Thanks.
[snapback]318696[/snapback]
Hi Stylephox ,
the Chanel Ligne Cambon Large Tote is a perfect bag for you...and it cost 1200 euro,also it is NOT a limited edition is a permanant correction... so don't worry.
Begin Monday(1 Ogos) you can find the new range of Ligne Cambon small leather goods and the NEW colours for all the Ligne Cambon bags at Chanel Boutique, please visit the nearest Chanel Boutique to find out more information on Monday.....remember Monday 1 of Ogos is a MUST to visit Chanel Boutique

31-07-2004
front row

Thanks for the tips! (and the welcome ).

Quote:
Originally posted by matahari@Jul 31 2004, 04:42 AM
Hi Stylephox ,
the Chanel Ligne Cambon Large Tote is a perfect bag for you...and it cost 1200 euro,also it is NOT a limited edition is a permanant correction... so don't worry.
Begin Monday(1 Ogos) you can find the new range of Ligne Cambon small leather goods and the NEW colours for all the Ligne Cambon bags at Chanel Boutique, please visit the nearest Chanel Boutique to find out more information on Monday.....remember Monday 1 of Ogos is a MUST to visit Chanel Boutique
[snapback]319091[/snapback]
Wow there's going to be new colours? Does that apply to international boutiques as well? I'm from Canada.

01-08-2004
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally posted by Stylephox@Jul 31 2004, 07:36 PM
Thanks for the tips! (and the welcome ).
Wow there's going to be new colours? Does that apply to international boutiques as well? I'm from Canada.
[snapback]319562[/snapback]

you welcome Stylephox ,
YES, there's going to be new colours coming up on the Chanel Ligne Cambon range at Internation boutiques(all over the world)..........PLEASE visit Chanel Boutique as soon as posilble.....or you can call the Chanel Boutique for more information......

21-08-2004
windowshopping

General CHANEL Questions
I recently purchased a red chanel 2:55 bag very cheap from what I assumed was just a woman who didn't know the true value of the bag. I am now however not convinced that the bag is real. It's red and has the gold Chanel "C"s on the front. The right hand C overlaps the left at the top but where the left hand C should overlap the right at the bottom the metal is smooth. The logo is marked with an R in a circle. There is a tag in the shape of a hide embossed with the Cs and the word Chanel, underneath it says Made in Paris. Inside the bag on a pocket there is a label which reads the same as the tag. The pocket is not leather. The bag has a popper for a fastener that has a patent number on it.
I would be very grateful if you could help me discover the authenticity of the bag or give me any advice on fakes.

21-08-2004
front row

have you looked around (eg. on the web) at pictures of the original?
maybe u could compare them?

V.I.P.

Do you have a digital camera? If you do, please post pics of the bag, lining and tags. It will help us determine the authenticity.

22-08-2004
V.I.P.

if the interior is leather then that pocket should be leather as well

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
chanel, general, questions