General Gucci Questions - Page 11 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
24-04-2005
Frozen irony.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian
thanks guys...

are you going to be ordering one, pucci mama???
YEAH!!!!!

I dont know which colour to get though...

SO much to choose from!

30-04-2005
windowshopping

Gucci Horsebit Hobo (price in )
Does anyone know the price of the Gucci medium horsebit hobo in GG canvas? Especially in euro . I hope someone can help me!

30-04-2005
front row

if this one's the one you're talking about, then it's about 690.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hobo.jpg (32.8 KB, 1 views)

30-04-2005
backstage pass

Gucci are online now (gucci.com or gucci.co.uk) and they should hopefully have a convertor so that you can find out exactly how much it is in euros

04-05-2005
rising star

Calling GUCCI experts - what year is this vintage bag from?
I found a vintage-looking Gucci doctor satchel at a consignment store today. The serial # is 39.02.040. Anyone know what year this would mean it is from? Thanks!

04-05-2005
V.I.P.

have you tried taking it to a gucci boutique? i'm sure they'd know...

04-05-2005
rising star

Not yet - figured I'd ask here first...

04-05-2005
rising star

Another question re Gucci...at the same consignment store the owner had 2 Gucci newer looking bags, one was baby pink and the other baby blue, and they had very tiny GG logos and bamboo handles. Are these older? They looked brand new and came with serial number tags inside, she was selling them for $199 each and I am trying to find a pic online so I know if this is a good deal or not, and also that they are authentic as she swears they are. Here's the most similar pic I could find, on Ebay. Anyone know the name of this collection and approximately when it came out?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=6764787076

04-05-2005
V.I.P.

i don't know..the fact that it is so cheap makes me think that it's a fake..too good to be true, vintage or not...

04-05-2005
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian
have you tried taking it to a gucci boutique? i'm sure they'd know...

Yeah, right.......those people won't know **** --about vintage Gucci. Unless they're old enough to remember it, and worked at Gucci up to 20 years ago.

04-05-2005
rising star

I called Gucci and they said they couldn't tell by serial numbers.

$199 is cheap for a used Gucci like the blue one I posted above? That's what I need to know - and what it retails for.

05-05-2005
front row

i don't think gucci ever made this bag.

05-05-2005
blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayFashionista
Another question re Gucci...at the same consignment store the owner had 2 Gucci newer looking bags, one was baby pink and the other baby blue, and they had very tiny GG logos and bamboo handles. Are these older? They looked brand new and came with serial number tags inside, she was selling them for $199 each and I am trying to find a pic online so I know if this is a good deal or not, and also that they are authentic as she swears they are. Here's the most similar pic I could find, on Ebay. Anyone know the name of this collection and approximately when it came out?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=6764787076
ive never seen a gucci bag like this and it looks completely fake..
i know gucci did baby pink monogram and baby blue monogram, but it wasnt paired with the bamboo handles and also it was the regular monogram not the tiny GG logos shown in the ebay picture you posted.

dont bother taking it to the gucci boutique, they dont know ****.
i once bought a gucci from ebay and took it to the boutique to verify because i thought ti was fake and they were like... hmmm it looks real... when the leather (NOT) was plasticy and hard with horrible details. when i told them that, they were like.. hmm.. well all bags vary from season to season you know..

rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud9
ive never seen a gucci bag like this and it looks completely fake..
i know gucci did baby pink monogram and baby blue monogram, but it wasnt paired with the bamboo handles and also it was the regular monogram not the tiny GG logos shown in the ebay picture you posted.

dont bother taking it to the gucci boutique, they dont know ****.
i once bought a gucci from ebay and took it to the boutique to verify because i thought ti was fake and they were like... hmmm it looks real... when the leather (NOT) was plasticy and hard with horrible details. when i told them that, they were like.. hmm.. well all bags vary from season to season you know..
Does anyone have a pic of these bags that were baby blue and baby pink? The ones I saw in the consignment store were not exactly like this one, but similar with small G logos. They also had gold hardware with the bamboo. Just curious.

For those of you that have authentic Gucci, what papers or tags does your real Gucci come with? These bags had small white papers inside them that apparently came with the bags that were like inventory or serial numbers that said Gucci on them.

05-05-2005
Naturellement pulpeuse

Gucci contracted out to make everything under the sun before Tom Ford set them back on track...

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
general, gucci, questions