How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

14-02-2008
rising star

you break my heart
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro View Post
someone actually scored the black metallic leather zipped strap one with metallic grey lizard handle in medium for super cheap a while back...i think $700-800...i was kinda pised. what a deal!

14-02-2008
& b

sry ...LOL

14-02-2008
Fashion Icon googoo gagaa

that sucks...id rather keep it then sell it for so cheap.....the thing is i gt lots of questions...aboutshipping and this and that...then no onw bids or buys....wasting my time!!! Ilove my black but im trying to have more room..with the baby and all...i figured i can get rid of the black..but if it doesnt sell..ill use it again eventually

15-02-2008
fashion insider

It can work as an easy diaper bag, no? With the shoulder strap and the roomy space...

15-02-2008
on the astral plane

here is another pix of moi with my black patent distessed maxi 'gale. unique is selling her same model on ebay. it is fabulous.go grab it!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg garage 1.jpg (52.5 KB, 63 views)

15-02-2008
tfs star

chauss u always look so good in ur nightingale :p
i was undecided between getting the nightingale or the downtown, but i think i'll purchase the downtown for now LOL

15-02-2008
on the astral plane

Quote:
Originally Posted by seahorseinstripe View Post
chauss u always look so good in ur nightingale :p
i was undecided between getting the nightingale or the downtown, but i think i'll purchase the downtown for now LOL

hey sea, how are you? thanks. so, i convinced you against getting a 'gale?

15-02-2008
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by chauss View Post
hey sea, how are you? thanks. so, i convinced you against getting a 'gale?
hey girl, i'm fine being too crazy bout chanels lately but now i'm ready to look for other bags
LOL of course not.... u're the reason i first wanted a gale
but i think the strap is too small and i won't feel comfortable, because i'm such a fussy girl i need to reach the content of my bag when the bag's still in my shoulder... and the downtown offer me that

15-02-2008
on the astral plane

Quote:
Originally Posted by seahorseinstripe View Post
hey girl, i'm fine being too crazy bout chanels lately but now i'm ready to look for other bags
LOL of course not.... u're the reason i first wanted a gale
but i think the strap is too small and i won't feel comfortable, because i'm such a fussy girl i need to reach the content of my bag when the bag's still in my shoulder... and the downtown offer me that
fyi, i can carry the small straps on my shoulder, just like the bal WE straps, and you tiny, so i know you can do this too!

15-02-2008
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by chauss View Post
fyi, i can carry the small straps on my shoulder, just like the bal WE straps, and you tiny, so i know you can do this too!

oh girl u're soooo bad
i am loving the leather on the gale too but i can't seem to find the perfect one for me on ebay, the store that carried givenchy here have no more stocks so i kinda give up for now and looking forward to purchase a coloured downtown :p
the only gale i like is the black matte leather one but i have too many black chanels for now so i'm looking for a olive or purple downtown LOL (i kinda missed my coloured bal ha ha ha)

but let's see, i always do this. saying want to get this and get that instead. my friend were just staring at me because the last time i got confused between a lv street shopper or biarritz and then i ended up getting both and now i want another bag

19-02-2008
scenester

Hi everyone, im new here and i wanted to share my lovely nightengale!this was a gift from my parents in may 07.....<a href=&quot;http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=507&i...4fs6.jpg&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;>(my own personal pic of my bag)it is really big, i love it. but this is the large, correct? is the maxi bigger? i was looking threw this thread but got confused a bit. also i remember when i went to pick it out they had ones that were much much smaller, now those are the mediums? bc the one i have is bigger.thanks so much!</p></p>

Last edited by fashismypash; 19-02-2008 at 11:24 PM.

21-02-2008
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro View Post

chauss's washed maxi with metallic ostrich handle is on barneys.com. they have 6 available. $1995

http://www.barneys.com/b/browse/prod...egoryId=463563
This is the first Nightingale that I bought & I love it soooo much. The metallic handles are not flashy- you can't really even tell they're metallic on mine. Also it has the wide shoulder strap that is so comfy. I later bought a cream one with the newer thinner strap and sent it back, it's just not as good as the wider strap. This is the most comfy bag in my collection (others include chanel and balenciaga).

24-02-2008
backstage pass

Couldn't resist this today in Megeve at 50% off! The SA said it was pony hair, but couldn't tell me much more. I'd been eyeing the black with python handle, but have never seen this before.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1679.JPG (146.3 KB, 46 views)

24-02-2008
backstage pass

OMT Tiger1, 50% off?? It's BEAUUUUUUTIFUL!

24-02-2008
backstage pass

not fair 50%!!?!??

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
bags, givenchy