How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

30-04-2006
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieTheCat

GORGEOUS!!!! soo gorgeous!!!

30-04-2006
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanboy
that's soo not a croisiere 35
It looks totally smaller, but bigger than a mini croisière... I've never seen this style before... Any idea of what it is?

30-04-2006
boop

I'm so happy with my new Croisière, I've been wearing it every day since I got it. The pictures don't do it justice but I just adore it. The white is so perfect for spring/summer and I've gotten so many compliments since getting it! I will certainly be picking up more Goyard in the near future

30-04-2006
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagegurl
I'm sorry i don't know the Urbain... but here are the dimensions for the different St Louis:
(when I want something I tend to be obsessive so I have all the info about them)

junior: 11.5X8X4
PM: 18.75X10.5X5.5
GM: 23X13X7.5
(inches)
Oh thanks so much. Karma to you for printing the dimensions. Think the PM is good enough/big enough.

I really am liking the white Goyards. Wonder if the Paris store takes international orders? Also, anyone knows the prices compared to Japan? I wonder if I should place a phone order from Paris or wait to pick it up in Japan.

Plus, all these talk about placing orders makes me worried that friend who drops by Paris in June will not be able to pick up a white for me.

backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by kare2711
I really am liking the white Goyards. Wonder if the Paris store takes international orders? Also, anyone knows the prices compared to Japan? I wonder if I should place a phone order from Paris or wait to pick it up in Japan.

Plus, all these talk about placing orders makes me worried that friend who drops by Paris in June will not be able to pick up a white for me.
You could call them (0033 1 42 60 57 04) or write an e-mail: 233@goyard.fr The SA who wrote back to me was very nice, so ask and make sure you get what you want!

01-05-2006
trendsetter

^^ Thanks a lot!!

rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagegurl
Hey guys, I know this auction is over, but I'm confused and would like your opinion... do you think this is a Croisière 35? It looks smaller... What do you think?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...DME:B:AAQ:US:1
Anyone's opinion? the seller might make me a second chance offer...
31_1.jpg

01-05-2006
front row

Really hard to tell because it's so smushed. Maybe you can ask for better photos? Proportions look off, but I doubt that there are fake croisieres at this time (although sure to come).

01-05-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambidextrous
Should someone make Goyard aware of that fact that there might be fakes out there?
imo, i think counterfeiting is an inevitability in any instance

05-05-2006
trendsetter

Strange. I was quoted 395 euros for the St Louis PM by the Goyard in Paris (emailed them).

trendsetter

It's tough ordering online when I can't see the colours properly, and the initial colours as well as the strip colours

scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by kare2711
Strange. I was quoted 395 euros for the St Louis PM by the Goyard in Paris (emailed them).
If you are comparing prices in the US with those in France, there is a noticeable difference. My Jeanne PM was around 800 Euro in the Paris shop. Afterwards I checked the price on Barneys and even w/the exchange rate, it was 100 to 200 Euro more.

05-05-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieTheCat
If you are comparing prices in the US with those in France, there is a noticeable difference. My Jeanne PM was around 800 Euro in the Paris shop. Afterwards I checked the price on Barneys and even w/the exchange rate, it was 100 to 200 Euro more.
I guess she means the price diff with what vintagegurl quoted (470€), now thats really a strange difference. I hope they didn't quote my Urbain too low (also email) for I don't want a surprise when I actually buy it there

Did you write where you live in? If you are a non EU-resident you can get a VAT refund, maybe he included that

Last edited by ambidextrous; 05-05-2006 at 09:44 AM.
05-05-2006
rising star

Hi! I wrote what the SA told me over the phone, and it was confirmed when I went to the shop. If they did write you that price then it probably is, but I don't know why it would be different (apart from the VAt exemption maybe).
Ciao!

06-05-2006
trendsetter

No worries. I emailed and they were very fast in replying Good service indeed.

The 395 is before French tax. 470 is after. So naturally, being an international customer, I will pay 395 but then, I have to take into account my country's tax and shipping.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
bags, goyard, luggage