How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

17-01-2006
rising star

I love the Fidji hobo, although the price is pretty crazy for such a simple design ($1,145). I'm thinking that I'd get it in either the light blue or the green, definitely with stripes... maybe gold and purple? How much does it cost to get your initials put on?

17-01-2006
windowshopping

I have a classic black Goyard and I love it - it's definitely a keeper! :p

17-01-2006
fashion icon

The bag looks great!!!

My dad bought a Goyard wallet (the longer ones) for me when he was in Paris for business in the pink monogram. The craftmanship is excellent however to be honest I haven't even used it that often.

25-01-2006
front row

I have bags in the classic black/black, orange and navy blue. They are all so gorgeous! The detailed sewing is just so amazing!

02-02-2006
backstage pass

Goyard Urbain
Anyone knows the size of this bag and how much it retails for? How much more do you have to pay for Goyard in Japan compared to France?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Goyard Urbain2.JPG (8.8 KB, 426 views)

02-02-2006
backstage pass

My new Goyard . The SA told me that it would become my fave bag, and she was absolutely right. It's surprising how this simple tote grows on you...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Goyard.JPG (151.7 KB, 56 views)

08-02-2006
backstage pass

what a BEAUTIFUL bag!

backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiralsnowman
My new Goyard . The SA told me that it would become my fave bag, and she was absolutely right. It's surprising how this simple tote grows on you...
your St. Louis de E.Goyard is simply beautiful

Fashion Icon googoo gagaa

i always wanted to have goyard trunks..but i will only buy them if i have a private plane aswell :p because i dont get it when ppl who travel commercial carry LV'S and other logoed luggage..its like asking for you bags to get stolen..if you paid alot of money just for the suitcase/trunk them imagine whats going to be in it!! so ill hold off until i have a pj on handy

backstage pass

May I join in, though I am so late and say that Goyard luggages are the best in the World?
We have some trunks from my grandfather...bought in 1937 and they look as fabulous as ever. When my family traveled to Hotel de Crillon in Paris, people turned their heads and some even come up and commented how lovely and well-kept our trunks are!

Vuitton used to be really good, considering the older pieces we have but I think that after they became so well known and sought-over, their quality has dropped quite a bit.

Now Goyard seems to be "in" which I am selfish and would say I hope they are still a secret...but well, yeah.

27-03-2006
backstage pass

Does anyone know the price of the tote in France? I assume it's cheaper there than in the US...

22-04-2006
rising star

Hi!
here are the prices in France:
St Louis junior = 410 euros
St Louis PM = 470 euros
St Louis GM = 560 euros

So for the PM, which is the medium, more popular size, it's 470 euros = 580 $, whereas in the US the price is 785$.
Plus if you buy it in Paris and then go back outside the European union, you get VAT back, I think.

22-04-2006
trendsetter

The St Louis featured in Goyard's webpage is the GM, isn't it? It looks nicer than the PM which looks more squarish on Barney's website.

Does anyone have the dimensions for the St Louis?

backstage pass

@vintagegurl: do you also happen to know the € price for the Urbain (messenger bag) and if it is big enough to fit an A4 magazine? (I guess it's not from what I've seen on the website, but one never knows...). And the price for the Okinawa tote and the 35 Duffel Bag? I guess I should simply write an e-mail to them, but my french is kinda crappy

I'll visit Paris in mid July, finally a chance to see Goyard in real life

By the way is it easy to find the store on Rue Saint-Honoré? How big is it? Do they always have bags in stock? (like should I call them before I get there to make sure they have the sac Urbain?)

22-04-2006
trendsetter

Yah, I think it should be near to Place Vendome?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
bags, goyard, luggage