How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

20-05-2006
backstage pass

haha, I forgot the pic:

20-05-2006
V.I.P.

^ yeah that's called the guccissima boston, it's from f/w 05

20-05-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by high maintenance
I want to cry just reading this thread
I had a gucci bag in black and it had a shoulder strap and the top over lapped and snapped in the front, and it had two big gold g's on the front. And somebody stole it! And from out of my house. I had just moved into my apartment and I can count on one hand how many people have been there. The bag was $980.00 And I got it from the gucci on madison ave in ny for $550.00 give or take a $20. Iam so upset till this day, and my friend told me I will have to wait another ten years to get another one. See, she is 37, and they were out in the 80's and they stopped making them.
sorry to hear that. it's awful to get things stolen.

20-05-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxx
I've heard from two seperate people that the Blondie (or a bag VERY similar to it) is coming out for Fall. Can anyone here confirm this or provide additional information? I absolutely adore this bag and would love to have one.
i still want a blondie-- if only they'd re-release the 2004 version in a travel size; it would be perfect for everyday use for me.... in black...

there's a somewhat similar mens bag out this season, it's really gorgeous, in guccissima leather. i would've bought it but it only comes in navy. i don't want navy. and it has ugly white contrast stitching!

Last edited by brian; 20-05-2006 at 08:55 PM.
20-05-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keya
Does anyone know the name of this bag, and what season it's from? Is it just called the guccissima boston bag? I really want it, but the ones I've found on ebay are most likely fakes (as well as the one in the picture, as I got it off ebay) so I need to know if it's still available.
guess what dear--saks.com has your bag, albeit in the small size... i guess the larger ones sold out, but the bag is still being made. call a gucci boutique and ask!

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/...4617&ev19=1:15

edit--gucci.com have the larger version, but it's not by much...not really sure what kind of size you're looking for, but this one is 9.4x7.5" ... the one on saks is about 6x6.5"... super tiny

http://www.gucci.com/us/product-shot...A0VFG_4166.asp

and apparently the bag is called the 'treasure' .... ... it does look like a little box for jewels and 'treasures'....

Last edited by brian; 20-05-2006 at 09:10 PM.
21-05-2006
Fierce Flava

I'm debating on getting myself a treasure guccisima...I just don't know. I wanted a new nice bag...

21-05-2006
Fierce Flava

All ebay ones got to be fake! I mean...they sell it so cheap...

22-05-2006
boop

OMG I just bought an authentic Boston Blondie on eBay!!! It was the only one on the entire site. I've been scouring eBay for a long time checking for this bag and finally after getting the tip off from the lovely ladies at Purse Forum there was an authentic Blondie up for grabs from a reputable seller. I snapped it up immediately and absolutely cannot wait until it arrives. Anyone else who still wants this bag DO NOT give up hope it does pop up on eBay from time to time.

22-05-2006
tfs star

luxx- i'm so incredibly happy for you and jealous for me!! please please please post pictures when you get your baby. i've always wanted one and couldn't find one....your story inspires me to look on ebay more often. hope you love it!

22-05-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
OMG I just bought an authentic Boston Blondie on eBay!!! It was the only one on the entire site. I've been scouring eBay for a long time checking for this bag and finally after getting the tip off from the lovely ladies at Purse Forum there was an authentic Blondie up for grabs from a reputable seller. I snapped it up immediately and absolutely cannot wait until it arrives. Anyone else who still wants this bag DO NOT give up hope it does pop up on eBay from time to time.
i think i saw that auction...

22-05-2006
boop

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian
i think i saw that auction...
brian are you on Purse blog too? That's where I first saw the auction.

Thanks so much for the congrats ilovepositano!! I will be sure to post pictures the second it arrives

22-05-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
brian are you on Purse blog too? That's where I first saw the auction.
i found the auction through an ebay search not too long ago
it was a buy it now for a black/gold, really cheap! $500 i believe.
was that it?

22-05-2006
boop

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian
i found the auction through an ebay search not too long ago
it was a buy it now for a black/gold, really cheap! $500 i believe.
was that it?
Nope. I think were talking about different auctions. This one is black with the black lacquered G's. And $500 seems far too low don't you think? A bit too good to be true.

Last edited by Luxx; 22-05-2006 at 03:11 PM.
22-05-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Nope. I think were talking about different auctions. This one is black with the black lacquered G's. And $500 seems far too low don't you think? A bit too good to be true.
no, it's authentic!! 6882689600
whoever scored that is seriously lucky...

22-05-2006
boop

Well I'll be damned! That is an amazing find! I wish I had stumbled on to it! I had seen a green blondie on eBay way back when, I wish I had snapped it up too. I think this is good though, shows that legit merchandise and good deals can be found!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
bag, boston, gucci, large