How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

07-03-2005
& b

It's the same season from the white Boston Bag that Paris is wearing... I remember seeing it next to mine when I bought it... they had it in green and purple also

07-03-2005
V.I.P.

Paris's particular one is from last season, it *was* available on Gucci.com but is no longer there.

07-03-2005
V.I.P.

aww ale, i bought that bag but returned it cuz it was just sitting there... i still love it though

07-03-2005
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgie
Which Gucci store are you referring to? I was just in the Bev Hills store and I didn't see anything on sale.

The one in Tysons Corner Virginia, thiers is decently sized and the low-traffic may be one of the reasons they have more sale items, there is a whole wall dedicated to the sale items.

Last edited by Diorling; 07-03-2005 at 03:32 PM.
07-03-2005
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro
It's the same season from the white Boston Bag that Paris is wearing... I remember seeing it next to mine when I bought it... they had it in green and purple also
Thanks!! Do you remember the name of the one you have? Yours looks more rectangular than the Boston bag.

07-03-2005
V.I.P.

Quote:
I have the smaller version of the Boston bag in black w/ the gold GG

biatch...
i like yours a lot, but i like the larger size more for myself. i can't wait to get one

11-04-2005
rising star

Searching for Gucci GG Tote
Has anyone seen this Gucci tote in purple anywhere? Or have any ideas where I can start looking/phoning to find one? I'm not sure which season it's from, but think it might be from 2004. Does anyone even know the name or model number? I love the purple color & would even get it in one of the Boston bags with the GG or horsebit if those were ever made in the purple leather. I hope the pic shows up okay, it's a scan from a magazine. Thanks for any help!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Gucci Purple Tote.jpg (160.1 KB, 64 views)

11-04-2005
front row

I have spent so much time hunting this bag down! It's totally sold out. There aren't any stores (including Gucci, Neimans, Saks, etc.) who have this bag in stock. I even checked the outlets. It's from the fall/winter 2004 collection and came in green, purple and black. It's called the Blondie bag.

11-04-2005
& b

I have that bag in black... it's a hard bag to find, and I got it with a disc. at the Gucci boutique in Bal Harbour... you won't be able to find it that easily, and luckily, I have never seen one soul carrying this bag down here in Miami....

scenester

Quote:
I have that bag in black... it's a hard bag to find, and I got it with a disc. at the Gucci boutique in Bal Harbour... you won't be able to find it that easily, and luckily, I have never seen one soul carrying this bag down here in Miami....

ive got the same bag.. (the black one that is) and the mini version... i got it last august 2004.. and there were only 2 left, i think its from summer '04. its the most amazing bag!! i'm tryiing to have my personal shopper from neimans track one down for someone from the board( i totally forget her post name!! sorry alilda!!) she said its next to impossible to find. it truly is the best bag for the buck!! and like you said, i've NEVER seen anyone w/ the same one.. i see lots of people with thhe shoulder flap one.. i love it!!

~Mandy

11-04-2005
V.I.P.

that bag is the boston bag... there's already a thread on it... i will merge

11-04-2005
V.I.P.

oh, and also, the bag isn't purple...it's black...

11-04-2005
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian
that bag is the boston bag... there's already a thread on it... i will merge
are you sure thats the boston bag?? i dont think it is... unless i'm totall wrong but i'm pretty sure its the same as mine, and i believe that mine is not called the boston bag.

11-04-2005
V.I.P.

it is the boston bag, just the smaller version...not the large... note the photo of alejandro with his, posted above

11-04-2005
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian
it is the boston bag, just the smaller version...not the large... note the photo of alejandro with his, posted above

sounds good to me!! i need a new gucci for spring, and there is nothing i like or that even matches this bag!! i'm having a tough time. i've already bought and returned 2 diff. ones. i'm spoiled by this bag!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
bag, boston, gucci, large