How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

20-06-2004
front row

Quote:
Originally posted by Diesel21+Jun 20th, 2004 - 11:55 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Diesel21 @ Jun 20th, 2004 - 11:55 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-impossibleprincess@Jun 20th, 2004 - 11:52 am
Go to lushfashions-they do great bags, real leather, and great prices, and they ship quickly too.
www.lushfashions.com
It seems to be quite popular with TFS members as it is
How is this a popular site with members here? They sell fake luellas for 129.99, I highly doubt this is a popular site with TFS members [/b][/quote]
i thik she's mistook it for eluxury.com

20-06-2004
Adorable illusion

Quote:
Originally posted by Purr+Jun 20th, 2004 - 12:37 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Purr @ Jun 20th, 2004 - 12:37 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by Diesel21@Jun 20th, 2004 - 11:55 am
<!--QuoteBegin-impossibleprincess
Quote:
@Jun 20th, 2004 - 11:52 am
Go to lushfashions-they do great bags, real leather, and great prices, and they ship quickly too.
www.lushfashions.com
It seems to be quite popular with TFS members as it is

How is this a popular site with members here? They sell fake luellas for 129.99, I highly doubt this is a popular site with TFS members
i thik she's mistook it for eluxury.com [/b][/quote]
No she didnt (whether you was trying to be scarcastic or not)

BagGal said Aside from the obvious big name brands

20-06-2004
kabhi alvida

ACTUALLY if you look at the Balenciaga bag threads u will see many people mention it, and they don't only do "replicas"..they do original designs too....
NOW i'm in a bad mood... the sarcasm wasn't needed.
I was just suggesting it...no one else had made many suggestions...
so there.

20-06-2004
scenester

tommy hilfiger has a cute white leather bag for 60 dollars i think. i just saw it in the new issue of lucky magazine.

07-10-2004
windowshopping

Hi everyone! I was wondering what are some new and cute handbags for fall/winter that are functional for everyday use. i would like a brown colored one in any material, but i prefer leather. my price range is under $1000. Im open to any suggestions. I intially was going to get a Luella bag, but i decided to still look around. Please help!

Thanks, lavang

07-10-2004
offline.

Do Balenciaga Motorcycle bags run under 1000.. if so.. get one of those... I've always liked them.

07-10-2004
Adorable illusion

My recommendations:

Large Luella Gisele - like you mentioned yourself
Marc Jacobs Stella/Venetia tote or the messenger bag
Chloe leather saddle bag (just over $1000 though)

Well theres loads to choose from but those are the ones I came up with.

07-10-2004
front row

I would also suggest Marc Jacobs. Some of the satchels are perfect for everyday and I believe the colours bark and cognac are really nice.

I'd also suggest a Hogan bag. They offer some really cool brown distressed leather bags. Look around for them.

08-10-2004
rising star

Hogan and Tod's bags are really well made, cool and with a right price. I suggest to try also Gucci, the new collection is really great

08-10-2004
windowshopping

O my I love this bag! But it is a bit out of my price range... What do you girls think?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Gucci.jpg (12.4 KB, 37 views)

08-10-2004
no tom ford, no thanks.

Quote:
Originally posted by Lavonie85@Oct 8 2004, 07:04 AM
O my I love this bag! But it is a bit out of my price range... What do you girls think?
[snapback]390113[/snapback]
i am in love with most bags from gucci and remember, these bags are almost collector's items. the huge bit bags have been everywhere the past two seasons and in this season of more-is-more i would say get it in as big of a size as you can.

else, i'd recommend lanvin, hogan, and/or goyard. lanvin bags are slowly emerging as the next balenciaga bag. i mean the aged quality and outright cool factor alone makes them irresistible. hogan bags are the casual it bag of the past couple of seasons. in the tweedy anelli, they replace chanel as more modern, and in other colors and sizes, they rival the old favorite baguette for versatility. finally, goyard is the new vuitton. i must admit i knew so little about this brand before this forum, but it's made its rounds around the fashion community relatively quickly...and what makes these better than vuitton is getting them customized with your initials. you should be able to find all of them for around a thousand.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg goyard_04_175.jpeg (7.9 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpeg AliceSykes_050304.jpeg (13.1 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpeg SamanthaBoardman_050304.jpeg (16.5 KB, 51 views)

08-10-2004
fashion icon

YSL Mombasa Bags are very nice & are of outstanding quality

08-10-2004
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally posted by Lavonie85@Oct 8 2004, 08:04 AM
[snapback]390113[/snapback]
Yes, that gucci is so gorgeous - i love it - i think that would be a great choice .

Also agree with PradaRomance that the ysl mombasa is an outstanding bag in beauty and quality!

the possibilities are endless

11-10-2004
windowshopping

Everyones suggestions are wonderful! I love this website. Im still in love with that gucci bag, but Ill look into the other ones you guys mentioned, especially the YSL one. Thanks!

I would love more suggestions!

15-10-2004
windowshopping

Isnt this adorable??? too bad i dont have $2,000!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg LV.jpg (16.2 KB, 17 views)

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
handbag, recommendations