How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

31-03-2005
V.I.P.

i say yay to that miumiu, mj!

31-03-2005
front row

Pucci - yay for the green spy, that color is a classic and will be stylish for years to come....saw the brown and I wasn't impressed at all. I sure hope the gold looks as good as the pics since the cognac was a bust. I'll be getting the gold next week.

31-03-2005
backstage pass

Guys - your opinions on this limited edition "red" Chanel 2.55

I've been on so many waitlists for bags this season. The LV Cherry Neo Deauville, the Chloe Paddington, and now this...I said in another thread that I should hold back on bags and wait for the Hermes Kelly 32. However, having already bought a Birkin in January which I have not yet used!!! I can't really afford another Hermes for Spring! Now I have bag hunger....What do you think of this Yay or Nay??? The colour of this bag in the flesh is actually quite nice. I am just not sure whether the lambskin is too delicate, the style to old, the chains and quilting just too 80's?

31-03-2005
V.I.P.

I don't like it personally, the color is like a lobster.

That bag never goes out of style, I would love it if the red was more of a blood shade, paired with a navy suit, heaven. Id go Yay if the color is deeper in real life. I dont know about the lambskin. I do know about the style, never goes out, although you will get competition from the girls who got the J.Lo version for $4.50. The chains are in style (look at any runway) the quilting is timeless as well but right now it's rather drabn.

31-03-2005
fashion elite

Thanks everyone who gave me their opinion on the bag. I am still unsure what I am going to do. There is also this one, its similar, and the print is nicer, but I think it may be too small for me. What do you think?

Last edited by MJCouture; 16-05-2007 at 11:05 PM.

31-03-2005
Frozen irony.

A big YAY on Chanel

So classic and nice, Im not to sure about the colour but you can never go wrong with a Chanel bag

31-03-2005
Frozen irony.

Mjcoutore, I do like that miu miu bag soo much better

yay.

31-03-2005
Frozen irony.

Now this white Chanel bag here that Penelope is carrying that is what I call eyecandy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 52512394.jpg (18.4 KB, 547 views)

31-03-2005
backstage pass

PucciMama - I say YAY to the green Spy bag! and I am saying NAY to that green Chloe bag - it's just to rigid it looks like a telescope case! By the way Diorling - thanks for your feedback on the Chanel bag much appreciated. In real life the red is much less orange than in the photo I posted earlier - it definitely a blood red. However, I am still not 100 percent certain and have now been sidetracked by a Balenciaga jacket!!!

31-03-2005
tailored

MJ i love that miu miu bag!!

i've had my eye on the ysl kahala bag for a while, but i can't decide what color...don't really like the white/gold or the polka dots...maybe plain black?

31-03-2005
fashion elite

The second Miu Miu bag is on hold for me, I am gonna sleep on it and decide for final tommorow. Thanks for everyone's input.

31-03-2005
rising star

Say YES to the Mui Mui bag!!!!

31-03-2005
V.I.P.

Grill, no problem dear! Glad I could be of help!

I love that YSL bag it's on Overstock.com and my mommy is hinting at it (). In any color it is off the chains. I like the gold because the polka dots are unpleasant, but the black has crystals which are always nice.

01-04-2005
tailored

i went to the ysl store yesterday and the kahala comes in:

black, olive canvas/black velvet logo
turquoise, red, white canvas/gold leather logo
black leather/crystal logo
black leather/silver studded logo
white leather/gold studded logo

the black leather/silver studded was my favorite...

02-04-2005
Fly my pretties... Fly!

somehow penelope Cruz looks terrible with that Chanel bag but YES, i do love that white chanel bag!
And i love Kimair's YSL bag and somehow i'm loving the white/gold, probably because i love white so much! But could you post the other colors up? i'd love to see what they look like!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2003, 2009, december, handbags, july, nay, yay