How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

20-12-2004
rising star

Has anyone done FreeHandbags.com?
You have to sign up for some service and you supposedly get a free handbag (even an LV bag)? How can this be real? Has anyone done it? Seems too good to be true, I'd be shocked if its real.

www.freehandbags.com

20-12-2004
V.I.P.

errrrrm.

20-12-2004
rising star

I guess that means it's not real. Lol. I had seen several people advertising this site on the web so I had to wonder if it was legit or not.

21-12-2004
front row

It is real! I know some people on livejournal (reputable people) who has gone through with the offer and receive the handbag: And its authentic. although you have to sign up for a trial offer which all need your credit card number and you need 5 people to sign under your referal number and complete their trial offer. Personally I think its a pain in the *** to go through all that trouble AND giving away your credit card number on the internet is a big no no for me. Plus most of the bags they have cost less than $300 but I always go by that damn saying nothing seems as good as it is or something like that lol.

21-12-2004
rising star

So you have to do the trial offer thing AND get people to sign up? I thought it was just do a trial offer. And most of the "trial offers" seem to cost something....I just couldn't believe it was a real LV but I almost want to do it just to see!

21-12-2004
rising star

OK so I signed up and I'll try it. I did the "free 2 week offer" through Blockbuster to rent movies online. I mean at least Blockbuster is a reputable company and I did it on secure server. I chose the Fendi bag because it looks very classic. I like the LV bag but everyone has those now. Anyone else who wants to try it, sign up under me! http://www.FreeHandbags.com/?r=13243864

22-12-2004
V.I.P.

I don't like any of the bags offered, so to sign up for something ugly AND risking to get my credit card number stolen is a big no no for me.

22-12-2004
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimkhuu
I don't like any of the bags offered, so to sign up for something ugly AND risking to get my credit card number stolen is a big no no for me.
Why do you think you will get it stolen? It's a secure server and a reputable company (Blockbuster is). I use my cards on the net all the time and never had a problem, as long as you are on a secure server and have a good firewall, you are good to go. But if you don't like any of the bags, I can understand.

22-12-2004
flaunt the imperfection

LIANE...if you supposedly sell bags for a living i see no reason why you would need to sign up for this ...
this entire thing is highly suspect...i strongly advise against participating in any such pyramid scheme...

22-12-2004
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by softgrey
LIANE...if you supposedly sell bags for a living i see no reason why you would need to sign up for this ...
this entire thing is highly suspect...i strongly advise against participating in any such pyramid scheme...
I do sell certain brands of bags but there are some on that site that I don't have access to, like LV or Kate Spade. My problem is I usually end up selling off all my cute bags that I get in from my supplier and never keep any cute ones for myself. Lol. I just thought if it was easy to do, I'd get one for me for free! We'll see.

22-12-2004
V.I.P.

if it seems too good to be true, it always ALWAYS is.

22-12-2004
fashion insider

I heard of a service where you pay a monthly fee like $17 I think or $25 or something in that area, or maybe $40, I don't know, but each month they send you a handbag, then at the end of the month you send it back and then they send you another one. You get to choose the handbag, too. They have two prices, one for handbags from Ralph Lauren, Kenneth Cole, etc, and another one for Fendi, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Prada, etc. Interesting service, don't remember what it's called.

22-12-2004
etre soi-meme

this is suspect and this topic will be locked and soon deleted
Liane, kindly ask your friends and collegues to sign up for you,
this will not be tolerated here, neither will be anykind of suspected spam

tFS members know better than getting involved in this kind of risky business, just avoid buying ANYWHERE but the authentic designer shops ..do yourselves a favour

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
freehandbagscom