How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

17-01-2005
msm
windowshopping

Hikosen Cara Handbags
Hikosen cara is one of my favourite handbag brand name . It comes from Japan and all handbags are very cute with kitty simple . Someone says to me that this kind of bag is for kids . But i don't think so , kid or not - all depend on you . What do you think about this ?

17-05-2006
windowshopping

Thier products are great! I know that Hikosen Cara products (esp thier bags) are a huge hit not only in Asia, but also in Europe as well. I own a few of thier bags and wallets and can vouch for thier durability!!! I was suprised & pleased to see a Hiko store here in LA. I've only seen them abroad in Italy and Japan so far... All of my friends are raving about their household products as well! If anyone wants to see thier stuff, click on www.shophikosencara.com!!

17-05-2006
Of too many minds

msm, thanks for starting this thread!

I am a fan of Hiko too..I have a few of their totes and makeup pouches and love how whimsical and cute they are! They are great for lugging things around on weekends and I love to take their totes shopping..just for a casual day out!

I definitely do not think these are for kids only....it all depends on your outfit and how you pull it off.
These bags are really great for adding quirky touches to your outfit!

msm, please provide the credits for your pictures too

{*princessimp.blogspot.com*}

Last edited by PrincessImp.; 17-05-2006 at 09:04 PM.
17-05-2006
V.I.P.

these are so adorable!! i love cats and i love these bags!

17-05-2006
Of too many minds

Yea..and these bags are so easy to maintain!

I just throw them into the washing machine whenever they get dirty...ooo, this thread makes me feel like buying more of them!!

{*princessimp.blogspot.com*}
18-05-2006
V.I.P.

OMG... the tri-fold wallet is so cute, and only $14.99 ... i think i have to get one

shophikosencara.com

18-05-2006
lady of the flowers

those are cute and colorful bags! ;-)

18-05-2006
front row

oh i got one of these when i went to taiwan!
it was soo pretty, but it dirties easily and the quality wasn't so great on mine

18-05-2006
windowshopping

this is my first post - i am a cara hikosen fan too!!! i don't think it's just for kids but they do make some smaller items for kids. i have 4 bags and 1 pencil case, 1 calendar, and 2 plush toys. hehe... i've had some of them since 1999 and they still look very new.

19-05-2006
msm
windowshopping

ohhhhh , it was a long time from the day i posted this thread and i thought that noone knows about this brand but i was wrong . Their bags are not designer bags but i think they are cute . I love them but it's a bad new that there are many fake Hikosen cara products ( esp bags, yes , fake bags even Hikosen cara is not designer brand with high price ) with bad quality .

Last edited by PrincessImp.; 12-07-2006 at 06:17 PM. Reason: please see tFS guidelines
10-07-2006
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by msm
ohhhhh , it was a long time from the day i posted this thread and i thought that noone knows about this brand but i was wrong . Their bags are not designer bags but i think they are cute . I love them but it's a bad new that there are many fake Hikosen cara products ( esp bags, yes , fake bags even Hikosen cara is not designer brand with high price ) with bad quality .
maybe the one i got was a fake. i don't know but i loved the cute design, for sure.

Last edited by PrincessImp.; 12-07-2006 at 06:17 PM. Reason: please see tFS guidelines
11-07-2006
tfs star

Oh, those are absolutely adorable! I think I'm going to get a matching set for me and my niece!

11-07-2006
trendsetter

they're really really cute. makes me feel like a kid, in a good way.

11-07-2006
stl
trendsetter

If you guys like Hikosen Cara, you should all visit Vietnam. Hikosen has a factory here and you can buy their products in every department store. Very cheap compared to what you may have to pay.

12-07-2006
front row

^hmm.. i didn't know that.. i hope the workers at the facotry are treated well but i am not visiting vietnam anytime soon unfortunately! so perhaps for the time being it is wiser to buy them online :p do you live in vietnam, stl?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
cara, handbags, hikosen