How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

22-04-2007
mme
backstage pass

It's available at Holt Renfrew too, if any fellow Canadians were wondering. Just call to pre-order. More info, and I read about it here: http://www.bagsnob.com/2007/04/us_la...a_plastic.html

I guess I'll call tomorrow, but I've never pre-ordered anything before in my life. Sorry if I sound stupid, but do I have to be 18 and over or something

22-04-2007
breakfast time

^ I posted a lot of that information already. Pre-ordering is quite painless. You call them about the bag and they take down your name and phone number. When the list is closed, they'll call you to get your shipping address and payment information. I'm not sure if you have to be 18+; I think that as long as you have a debit card or credit card you should be fine.

23-04-2007
crossed wires.

They're only getting 30 bags in per sainsburys store on wednesday so be warned fellow UK-ers. And there is a limit of one a customer! boo.

Fashionably Late

I absolutely adore this idea. I have been carrying my own bags to the market for a few months now so I do not use plastic ones, but this one is WAY cuter!

23-04-2007
tea time

Quote:
Originally Posted by fab_fifties_fille
They're only getting 30 bags in per sainsburys store on wednesday so be warned fellow UK-ers. And there is a limit of one a customer! boo.
Thank god theres one just down the road

would there be much demand in newcaslte

http://cedricandfanny.blogspot.com/
24-04-2007
mme
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by novella
^ I posted a lot of that information already. Pre-ordering is quite painless. You call them about the bag and they take down your name and phone number. When the list is closed, they'll call you to get your shipping address and payment information. I'm not sure if you have to be 18+; I think that as long as you have a debit card or credit card you should be fine.
Thanks, I didn't go through the whole thread :p I guess I'll call tomorrow and ask.. I really want one asap. Thanks again

24-04-2007
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by novella
the LA store took my info down when i put my name on the list two weeks ago. it was also billed to my cc that week.

breakfast time

^ That's interesting. The NY store that I called just asked for my name & number and told me that they'll call me for my cc number & shipping address when they close the list on May 7th. I hope that I'll get my bags all the same.

24-04-2007
when the rats run riot

i definately want to order this bag i saw it in elle's green issue but then couldn't find anything on the internet about it being available in the united states. ..how much would shipping probably be?

24-04-2007
breakfast time

^ I'm not sure but my guess would be no more than $5.

25-04-2007
scenester

Hi, just wanted to say that shipping is $15. I ordered from the NYC store as well. The SA took my CC# and it charged the same day. Since there's a store in CA, she also charged me sales tax.

25-04-2007
Of too many minds

Quote:
Originally Posted by em 692
i definately want to order this bag i saw it in elle's green issue but then couldn't find anything on the internet about it being available in the united states. ..how much would shipping probably be?
The LA store quoted me $15 for shipping and I live in Orange County, which is not too far from LA really!

{*princessimp.blogspot.com*}
25-04-2007
breakfast time

Hmmm, then I wonder why the SA in the NYC boutique only took down my name and phone number while some peoples' credit cards have already been charged. I guess I can always call back tomorrow and see what's going on. I can't believe the $15 for shipping & handling, but oh well.

25-04-2007
crossed wires.

I got there half an hour before my local sainsburys store opened this morning...and there was already 30 people who had been queuing and allocated bags. Gah!

front row

god, i can't believe this hype!!!!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
anya, bag, hindmarch, plastic