How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

26-06-2011
fashion elite

Don't order more than one bag at the time.And wait a couple of weeks before ordering again.This should prevent you from getting caught.If your orders contains 4/5 bags it's obviously going to be a bit of a big package and since it comes from China.It's definitely going to look suspicious.So they'll open it.
I feel so sorry for you Daniellat

Last edited by lady B; 26-06-2011 at 07:47 AM.

26-06-2011
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkPrincess113 View Post
oh no daniella!!!!!!!!! what did you order?????

i am also freaking out because i shipped the berkeley and zippy organizer to my friend who lives only a few hours away. i paid for priority mail and it has been 3 days now. i have no idea where it is. i stupidly didn't get tracking thinking it would be there the next day since i always mail stuff to her.
Doesn't priority automatically give you del conf?? Do you still have your receipt to check?

26-06-2011
is (H)appy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russler1 View Post
Doesn't priority automatically give you del conf?? Do you still have your receipt to check?
No, it does not. Express mail is the only USPS shipping method that ships automatically with a tracking number. It's become part of the mail clerk's sales pitch now to ask if you need delivery confirmation, signature confirmation, insurance, etc when mailing a package. I always ship with delivery confirmation or signature confirmation. It's a must when Paypal is involved. And really, for $0.85, peace of mind can't come any cheaper.

26-06-2011
rising star

Gosh, it used to be included in the price of Priority, I know you had to pay extra for sig. conf. Sad that we don't even get del conf with it now.

26-06-2011
windowshopping

Ooh JennR23, do please post pics! Did you get the metallic or the regular distressed 226? How much did you pay for it? TIA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennR23 View Post
I just received my Fang Chanel reissue 226 bag and It is UNBELIEVABLE!!! I am going to post pics soon!

Quick question - I ordered the Lanvin Amalia bag from Jacky and the chain already broke... I only wore it once! Did that happen to anyone else???

Thanks,
Jenn

26-06-2011
front row

hi all - forgot about this thread for over a year now and trying to catch up!!

im looking to get the two tone proenza ps1 and a green or blue chanel - dont even care which style. has anyone had luck with a colored chanel bag?? i feel like those would be trickier than the standard black.

thanks in advance!!

26-06-2011
fashion insider

Russler - if you pay for your priority shipping ONLINE then you get free delivery confirmation!! i do it all the time except i ran out of priority mail packages this time haha so i just did it in person. you do have to pay extra for signature though.

hi lilsweetbrady! i oiled my azur speedy 30 for the 2nd day in a row and it's looking real nice, i'm going to tan it outside today welcome to the thread i know you will have tons to contribute!

26-06-2011
Fashion Designer

I feel so stupid now. It's just mail have been taking twice as long these past months that I decided to get one big order , and then the seller gave me a kick as* price, it was so tempting.

I order stuff all the time but never more than two pieces at a time. I guess it was not the brightest move

26-06-2011
fashion elite

Is anybody here planning to do a Jacky group order.I'd like to join.
Because there's not way I'm paying the 40 dollars shipping price for the Falabella bag.I think Jacky offers this bag at an amazing price.So tempting !

27-06-2011
backstage pass

lilsweetbrady, thanks for the detailed pics of your azur speedy! I bought stresa gm azur from fang couple of months ago, but not too happy with the quality, but your speedy is gorgeous, and i'm very tempted to get one.

27-06-2011
windowshopping

PinkPrincess113 - Thanks! I saw your pic and your patina looks like its coming along beautifully! yay!

cloudyblue - Thanks! I'm sorry to hear that you didn't like your stresa. I've gotten more than one speedy from fang in the same azur over the span of a month, so i feel like quality (atleast on the azur speedy) is consistent plus others here have bought the same bag from her and I think have been happy w theirs as well.

27-06-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by amethyst_sparkle View Post
call me old fashioned, but I find it crass to ask someone how much they paid for something. I've gotten a LOT of PM's over the years asking how much I paid for this bag or that bag, and I find the question to be irrelevant and inappropriate. What a "loyal" client pays for a bag may not be what that seller chooses to quote a "new" customer-- and that's their right. Prices are up to the seller to decide. If you are interested in how much a bag costs, contact the seller themselves. It's not up the customer to give price quotes.
Normally I'd agree, but with Fang--in order to be a smart shopper--you need to compare and ask around prices. Her arbitrary pricing fluctuates into $100s of dollars in difference for the same bag between customers.

27-06-2011
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkPrincess113 View Post
Russler - if you pay for your priority shipping ONLINE then you get free delivery confirmation!! i do it all the time except i ran out of priority mail packages this time haha so i just did it in person. you do have to pay extra for signature though.

hi lilsweetbrady! i oiled my azur speedy 30 for the 2nd day in a row and it's looking real nice, i'm going to tan it outside today welcome to the thread i know you will have tons to contribute!
Yes, I alway print my shipping labels at home, but I don't worry if I don't have official priority boxes, I just put the labels on any box I have and so far, it works!

27-06-2011
backstage pass

My weekly reminder.\
Alas, a new week brings on a new slew of new kids on the block.
Specific rules for this thread (as noted in post #1 of each thread) include:

1. Do not post links to seller websites or type them (bagmaker dot com) or ask for seller information in the thread. If you need info on a supplier, please pm another member, or search to see what person received the info last and pm them. Note that it is up to the discretion of each member to respond to PMs of such nature.

It is against forum rules to ask for seller information in the threads, just as it's against the rules to spam, be abusive /insulting to others, talk about banned topics, such as weight, politics or drugs, and so on.

These are the rules we all have to live by. You're not being discriminated against or abused, so don't claim that you are, especially since it's required that everyone read the rules before they even post.

Understand that supplier addresses are protected for a number of reasons. It's not that members who have this information are being unkind, but over the years of the life of tFS with many disastrous abuses of the rules, it has become necessary to be much more careful with whom we share supplier information.

Of course there are members who have the most recent supplier information, but don't expect it to be forthcoming if they don't recognize you or you haven't been active on the thread.

If you participate meaningfully--and by that I mean offering your insights as to a certain seller/bag/authentic vs. rep differences--you will become an established member of the forum and others will be more forthcoming with supplier info.

"Empty" participation--with comments such as "cute bag", "LOL" or "OMG I Love it!" is not seen as contributory to the growth and knowledge of a member, old or new.

And finally, do some homework. We do not spoonfeed new members. Take the time to read back a few pages and look at older threads.

Thank you.
Mommy Bagster.

27-06-2011
rising star

Anyone have a GST tote from Jacky? If so, good quality???

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #10, bags, ioffer, lushfashionscom, post, posting, reading, requires, rules